Jeans that actually flatter my (flat) ass! PW opp!

DarcyMad
on 9/5/11 12:49 am - Cedar Park, TX
Ok so instead of boobs disappearing, well, they have now shrunk and gone south too, but my ass is completely gone - deflated!  Trying to find a pair of jeans that actually make me look like I have one is next to impossible! 

So...I happened into a Plato's Closet.  I've been shy about going here, well, because I'm 43 and this place is famously known as a teeny-bopper haven.  But - they have nice clothing and tons of jeans so I thought I'd go in for a lookie.

Lo and behold I found a freaking pair of jeans that I LOOOOOVE!  They are a juniors size 11...I'm a grown up size 8 or 10 depending.  These are the low-waisted variety, which I've never even been able to wear before!  Yes, you DO have to invest in new undies if you are going to wear these...I found out the hard way!  If you have the straight up n down figure like I do, I highly suggest this brand.  They are called Delia's.  The kind I love are called Reese.  Here's my pic!  LOL my mom insisted on a rear end pic.  Bless her heart - she's trying to show me off as much as I am!

Yes, I'm standing outside a restaurant.  I can only imagine what the people inside were thinking.  Oy!
DarcyMad
Surgery Date:  11/15/2010
Jewel506 is my Angel!    Angel to Kristi (Momx4)
Anything that is, or was, began as a dream - Lavagirl 

Renee2007
on 9/5/11 12:53 am - Central, FL
 You look great and they fit you perfectly. I have found wearing jeans with the back flap pocket gives my flatt butt a little umphhh!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

DarcyMad
on 9/5/11 12:55 am - Cedar Park, TX
(taking notes!)  Definitely noted for the next purchase!  I will be headed back to Plato's Closet very soon I think.  These were $14!  I looked them up online and the original price is close to $50 - SCORE!
DarcyMad

beemerbeeper
on 9/5/11 2:31 am - AL
I haven't seen a picture of you in forever and I don't even recognize you!  Don't you look cute?  I've come to love my flat ass but those jeans would give it a boost.  I think I should check for some jeans soon.

~Becky

DarcyMad
on 9/6/11 2:56 am - Cedar Park, TX
Thank you Ms. Becky!  The right pair of pants do wonders, let me tell you.  I have tried on tons of jeans and if they fit me elsewhere, my rear looks like a deflated balloon.  Its seriously maddening!  Lee's from JC Penney have fit me well because they are stretch and tend to be higher-waisted.  These, I love but I find that I'm constantly yanking them up because I keep feeling like they're falling down.  Its all because they are so low-waisted.  IF you have a Plato's Closet anywhere near you, go take a look.  They literally have TONS of jeans in every shape and size!
DarcyMad

teachmid
on 9/5/11 3:55 am - OKC, OK
I think you look GREAT!!!!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

BBoop
on 9/5/11 10:03 am
You look amazing...way to go!

B
DarcyMad
on 9/6/11 2:57 am - Cedar Park, TX
Thanks Betty!  How are you coming along since the revision to your tummy?
DarcyMad

BBoop
on 9/6/11 6:47 am
Slowly, very slowly.  I have only lost about 25 lbs and in the month of July I didn't lose a lb...not one.  I haven't been exercising because of the heat so as soon as I can walk I'm hoping that will help.  Being a revision is tough work, oh yes, and I'm old, too so that doesn't help either.

You look terrific ... just amazing. 

B
Julie R.
on 9/5/11 10:04 am - Ludington, MI
 Those REALLY look good on you.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Most Active