4 - month update with before and after pics

galla1
on 10/13/11 3:19 am

The Before picture was the day before my surgery I was at 314lbs.. at my 4 month check up which has been a few weeks ago I was at 232.
Everything has been pretty easy for me.. I have not had problems really.. some smelly number 2's, and my hair is falling out but luckily for me I have very thick hair.. I feel amazing! 

I would like to thank everyone for the help they have given me!! I can't wait until I know enough to give back what I have been given.. AGAIN..Thanks!!
ModestoK
on 10/13/11 3:58 am, edited 10/13/11 4:30 am
Wow, you look great. Over eighty pounds in 4 months is astounding! (Edited for actual math.)
I really like the blonde hair.
Keep up the awesome progress.
Kim
                                      ~  Kim  ~

HW - 283        SW - 257.5     Goal - 156
Thanks to all the DS vets who have paid it forward - I <3 you guys!  
Looking for DS support & information?   Check out :     http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

galla1
on 10/13/11 4:33 am
Thank you very much this has been a crazy ride so far!! But one that I like:)
airbender
on 10/13/11 4:07 am
you look great, congrats
RhondaDenise
on 10/13/11 4:11 am - Crossville, TN
 You look awesome.

Keep up the good work.

Rhonda

teachmid
on 10/13/11 5:08 am - OKC, OK
You are looking SO good!!!!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

galla1
on 10/13/11 6:47 am
Thank you ladies all so much!!
determineddanni
on 10/13/11 6:15 am
I am so glad you doing well :) Just image the changes that happend in 4 months ... now think of a year from now! You look amazing, keep it up and keep me updated!
galla1
on 10/13/11 6:48 am
glad to see you on here! Have you met with Dr. Simper yet? if not when do go to see him.. Keep me updated also! :)
determineddanni
on 10/13/11 8:36 am
Been a busy body and working overtime every week to work towards days off when I have surgery. I plan on accumilating 5 weeks of leave so I don't have to worry about getting back to work to fast. Also I have my appointment with Dr. Simper on the 24th! So excited! I am also getting my psychological eval down there as well. After those two things its off to the insurance it goes... *crossing fingers*

Keep us updated on your milestones! I am so happy for ya!
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 361 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 820 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views