What's for dinner - tuesday

yorkieGal
on 11/22/11 1:30 am - Clermont, FL

Hi Guys, so I think I'm coming down with a cold - Great huh??

anyway, we're having queso soup tonight with a ton of shredded chicken and extra cheese sprinkled on top.
Bf will have his with some garlic knot rolls

What are you all having??

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

T H.
on 11/22/11 1:53 am - Bryantown, MD
Garlic knots!! Yumm!

Both kids will be home from school tonight for the holidays sooooooooo... effit, we are doing take out pizza, with a lot of meat toppings.  :)

Teri
The only place were success comes before work is in the dictionary

adkmtngirl
on 11/22/11 2:09 am - Brant Lake, NY
 I pulled out chicken thighs for dinner, don't have any idea what I'm doing with them yet. 
Kristina

yorkieGal
on 11/22/11 3:23 am - Clermont, FL
what about one of the old faithfuls, mushroom soup, some extra mushrooms,peas chicken broth and maybe some of those little baby potatoes.....mm we had that last week and it was so delish. Just before we served it, I stirred in some of that philadelphia cooking cream cheese in the garlic & herb and some extra black pepper
If your short of time cut the boneless thighs into chunks, cooks quicker.
its an oldie but a goodie!

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

duncans
on 11/22/11 4:55 am
Turkey breast and Dumplings in a thickened broth ( cream ), onions, shallots, carrots, celery, garlic, mushrooms. Green salad. Hmmm!

Gracie P.
on 11/22/11 7:26 am - Mansfield, OH
Made inividual pep. pizzas on the Arnold's Rounds.  Hubby is having left overs from last night. 

Hope you feel better Dear!

xoxo

Gracie                                          
- 165 lbs. total!                     Updated 4/7/13

yorkieGal
on 11/22/11 7:33 am - Clermont, FL
hey my little angelette...never mind me...how are YOU??? are you doing better now? take it easy and look after yourself

lots of love and have a great Thanksgiving with your familyxx

Yorkie xx

newyorkbitch
on 11/22/11 10:14 am
Kielbasa with sauerkraut
Boiled potatoes
Cucumber salad with dill
meredith_123
on 11/22/11 10:37 am - Waterford, MI
more left over cheesy chicken from a couple days ago.  I freshened it up with chicken broth and some more cheese.  It's finally gone.  
My kids had theirs over pasta. 
  5'5" -- HW 275/SW 246/GW 130/CW 157      
April M.
on 11/22/11 11:12 am - MI
More leftovers... actually, an almost full repeat of last night, except the little one had different bites in each level of the food pyramid. Still a "sampler plate," different things to sample tonight. 

Hubbs had turkey tacos, I had my "more protein than potato" cheesy bacon ranch fries. Added more cheese to make it even better. I've been so inspired this week, can you tell? Oh well, I will spend the day cooking tomorrow, so I have an excuse, at least.

Still having small-tummy days (that and a cup of cottage cheese is it so far today), inspired by my wonderfully acting up fissure that makes me want to put nothing in so nothing has to come out!

~April~                                             5'7" 
       2 Part DS                   BMI: S/C/G    59.3/33.5/24.9   

Part 1: 3/14/11                HW/SW#1/SW#2/CW/GW      
    Part 2: 7/14/11                  
379/366/319/214/

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 323 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 782 views
Need help for my mom