Anyone watching the show "My 600 Pound Life" on TLC?

justawhisper
on 2/1/12 10:14 am - urbana, OH
She is just now going into surgery, not sure which type, but this is bringing back so many memories for me. So thankful for where I am today.

Justawhisper
tamsyc
on 2/1/12 11:23 am - Port Aransas, TX
I'm watching totally sucked in
ezziesmomma
on 2/1/12 11:36 am - Fort Bragg, CA
Totally brings back memories....tearful memories.. How fortunate we are to have had this surgery. I'm soooo thankful that I was able to have it.
Sarah_Anne
on 2/1/12 6:52 pm
Besides the fact that I don't live in the US and can'****ch TLC, I don't think I would want to watch a program like that.  It was painful enough living it (and I was no where near 600 lbs, 320 lbs was my highest) and I don't want to have to go through all those emotions again.  

Does make me thankful though I had the oppertunity to have WLS and that I am healthy.  Though I am thankful every day that I had it...
 HW 315/ SW 297 /CW 173 /GW 150, size 8/10, 5'8 tall  (Updated December 1)
Janet P.
on 2/2/12 1:58 am
I thought it was from a great perspective -- over a 7-year period. It brought back so many memories -- the little things like fitting into the backseat of a car or flying for the first time.

The only thing that bothered me was the fact that it never appears that she got any professional mental health support because IMHO she really needed it.

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny

jonathanac
on 2/3/12 10:27 am - NY
I think that was by far the best show of that type that I have seen. Really showed the ups and downs of life post op
Highest:454~Surgery:415~Current:227~Lost:227~Goal:220

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 365 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 820 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views