Pain at incision site 3.5 years out?

mellysarah03
on 5/8/12 11:10 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Good day my friend. I have been MIA for a loooong and I am sorry for that. Hope all is well and to all the newbies welcome! I was just wondering, something. Last night I noticed a pain in the upper part of my abdomen. It feels like its on the skin and hurts to the touch. (Even my girdle, which I always wear because of my excess skin, made it hurt) This morning it hurts more than it did last night. I noticed the pain is right under one of my scars. I dont feel a bump or anything else that seems abnormal, so I'm not thinking hernia. Anyone else experience this? Especially this far out from surgery. Any thoughts would be helpful. I just started a new job so I will not have insurance for a few months. So before I rush to a clinic I was wondering if there was anyone else that had some insight. It would be much appreciated. Thanks!!!

I used to make excuses why I cant Now I make reasons why I CAN!!
155LBS GONE FOREVER!! LIVING LIFE... I LOVE MY DS

JazzyOne9254
on 5/8/12 11:19 pm

I'm thinking keloid or hypertrophic scarring...but you're so far out, I'm not sure if that could still happen, unless there was some sort of trauma to the scar, that made your body kick into repair mode.

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 308 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 774 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 258 views