Blocked

Onelifetolive
on 9/17/12 3:08 pm - TX
How can I block someone who has blocked me first?  The reason I'm asking is because this particular person rightfully blocked me since they thought they could go bad on me and that be the end of it.  As petty as this may sound I don't like the idea of her being able to view my profile and know anything about my personal life or what I post if I dont have that same priviledge to her space.  I went to messages then typed in her profile name but nothing comes up.  If there is a leader for this board please message me so that I can message you the profiler and have her blocked ASAP.  What kills me is that you were so BOLD when you thought you could judge me but in return when I read ur ass I'm blocked. Guess it rains true that you gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em.
southernlady5464
on 9/17/12 3:17 pm
The only way someone who has blocked you can read anything you post is for them to log out and read as a guest...which ANYONE can do...

Remember what you post here is not private.

Liz

Duodenal Switch (Lap) 01-24-11 | Surgeon: Stephen Boyce | High weight: 250 in 2002 | Surgery weight: 203 | Lowest weight: 121 | Current weight: 135 | Goal weight: 135

Ladytazz
on 9/17/12 4:08 pm
Your best bet is to make your profile open only to people on your friends list or even private to anyone but you.  Other then that, like Elizabeth says, anyone can see your profile, blocked or not.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Valerie G.
on 9/17/12 4:18 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA
 If they block you - you're invisible to them, so relax.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/12 7:57 am - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
You can do a double block but it involved getting another person into the mix.

They copy a post the person who blocked you wrote.  You hit the block button in the copied post.  It works.  At least it used to a few years ago.  (I don't have anyone blocked and haven't in a very long time although I am blocked by a few.)
Onelifetolive
on 9/19/12 11:05 am - TX
Me either girl, so I have no clue why you would provoke someone then get your feelings hurt then block me. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 326 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 785 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 262 views