pain

Mendoza
on 1/14/13 12:53 am - NY
hi everyone, i just wondering if any one have expirience pain in the abdomen. i had pain in my abdomen sometimes and i dont know why the pain is that hard that may me suet and feel really cool but its only last for about 10 minutes and the go away, sometimes its beginning in the stomach and then in all my abdomen, but its only happends like every week, i dont really know what it is, i told my surgeron and he only said is not relate to my surgery but that doesnt happen to me before.

2renee
on 1/14/13 2:43 am - Ottawa, Canada
DS on 08/28/12

Have you tried keeping a journal to see if there is a pattern between what you eat and when you have pain?  It may be a specific food that is making your tummy unhappy.  I know that with spinach, I want to keel over but I am still a baby at this new life...

MicheleNJ
on 1/14/13 9:56 am
DS on 04/01/13

Hi

I had a pain in my lower abdomen last month for about 2weeks and again this month it got so bad I had to go to the hospital, they did their tests and said it was an infection in my overies (sp). Was in the hospital for 3 days but it was worth it no more pain in my abdomen just pain from built up gas from the pain meds now lol. Hope this helps a little. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Michele

Mendoza
on 1/15/13 7:51 am - NY
I'm going to whach if is relate to specific food, thank you but I think is not my ovaries cause the pain it's not only in my lower abdomen it is in all my tummy. Thank you again.

looking4loss
on 2/4/13 12:52 am - Overton, NE

Mendoza,

I couldn't tell for sure how far out you are, but I have been experiencing the same thing over the last month.  I had a previous VERY serious bowel obstruction, so I am concerned about every pain!  I went back to Dr. Anthone last week and had a CT scan.  They said I don't have an obstruction, but what I did have was a slight ileus.  I guess that's where your bowels sort of go to sleep at times, which can happen after an open tummy surgery.  The gas would build up and give me horrible pains.  Since then, I have started walking the treadmill and trying to "work it out", which has seemed to help for me.  Hope you feel better soon!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 298 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 770 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 255 views