I'm back, folks...it's been 7 years!

Debbie B.
on 4/6/13 10:37 am - Valparaiso, IN

Hello folks, have been reading the forums now for awhile off and on, lots has changed in my life past few years but want to start participating here now.  Made lots of friends here years ago and then life got in the way and changed sooo much. Got married not even a year ago so I'm a newlywed, got married on my birthday to a wonderful man. Have never gotten to goal but soooo glad I had the DS and would do it again in a heartbeat. Have retired and this past year have gained 20 pounds so really need to crack down and watch my carbs way more. But feeling positive and ready to join in on here and maybe learn something new. Hoping to get back into the fellowship here and get my own weight loss back on track. Nice seeing so many new faces here and some of the old crowd here too, I do remember a few of  you! 

D e b  
J G.
on 4/6/13 5:37 pm

Hi Debbie, welcome back!  And congrats on finding your man.        Those carbs are everywhere, aren't they.;o( 

Have your seven years been basically without complications?

Debbie B.
on 4/7/13 12:32 am - Valparaiso, IN

Hello JG, yep, carbs ARE everywhere and have always been my downfall! 

Have had absolutely no complications, but since I'm no longer working I've had some regain. I really, really have trouble staying away from carbs, such a struggle!

D e b  
MajorMom
on 4/7/13 12:42 am - VA

Welcome back!  kiss

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Debbie B.
on 4/7/13 1:56 am - Valparaiso, IN

Well, thank you, Gina and good to be back!!!

D e b  
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 310 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 776 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 259 views