Houston surgeon

hayley_hayley
on 4/25/13 9:22 am

Davis wont do DS on friend who is 350+ pounds. Convinced him to get the RNY. Lame, I know.

Friend's wife is thinking of vsg or rny. Who is a good DS surgeon in Houston? Where are the HADS?

Minus 202 pounds; Height=5'10.5; Plastic Surgery = arms; Pant: 24 to 4/6; Top 3x to sm/med, I My DS! .

MajorMom
on 4/25/13 9:36 am - VA

Wilson in Houston but I don't know a lot about him. 

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

mrs_stiles
on 4/25/13 11:59 am - TX

I have just gone through this myself. I wanted to see someone here in town that was good, personable, and I felt comfortable with him and his office. I have found that in Dr. Terry Scarborough. I went to see him for my consult on Tuesday and he stayed with me long after my appointment time answering every question I had. He's not "vetted" so a lot of the folks I've talked to told me to ask him a billion questions to make sure he knew his stuff. There's another site that had a surgeon questionnaire, so I took that with me along with my own list of questions. I also like that he has an online "seminar". He answered all of my questions with sincerity, enthusiasm, and compassion. I feel very safe with choosing him as my DS surgeon. If you want more info, you can PM me.

stormy918
on 4/25/13 8:09 pm

I thought I knew all the surgeons on Houston claiming to be DS docs. I have never heard of Terry Scarbrough. Check out Dr Stewart in Denton. Its not that far and he s one of the best DS surgeons. I personally wouldnt want someone doing my DS without a few hundred of em under their belt.

Darlene    DS ..9-19-06
OFFICIAL ANGEL
Kryst.......6-27-07
KellyKirk........8-6-07  now our DS FOREVER ANGEL....I will always remember
BettyBoop.....2-26-08
Jewel506...5-26-10
Ragamuffin...9-29-10
185# gone forever

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 299 views