Here We Go Again!!

allegedlylisa
on 6/18/13 10:42 pm

Well crud - it's gonna be one of those days.  I posted this on the wrong board!!!

So, after surgery, I got an infection inside my belly incision and they had to cut a whole to drain it.  So I had two holes (or, as I like to say it, 3 belly buttons).  It took months for them to heal - 6 months to be exact.  And I was sooo excited when I finally didn't have to pack either of the holes any more.  It got tiresome really quick.  Lo and behold, I was having pain around my second incision - and I thought maybe it was because of the hernia I have, but it's hot and red again, and super hard.  So, I'm off to the doctor again this afternoon, and I'm 99% sure they are going to have to cut into it again to let the infection drain.  While I know it has to be done, I am sooo not looking forward to having to deal with another owie that's going to take months to heal.  And it means I can't go into the pool for water aerobics for some time again.  I'm frustrated, because that's the best form of exercise for me right now.  Sighhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Lisa

meq815
on 6/19/13 12:16 am - PA

That stinks!  I'm sorry you're going through all of this.  I hope they can find the source of all this trouble, clear it up and get you back into the pool!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 359 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 818 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views