anal fissures relief

jashley
on 9/1/13 2:18 am
DS on 12/19/12

I know there are a few of us that battle with this issue.  I read an article on DSfacts.com by Diane and purchased a product called Anal Ease, which numbs that area.  I ordered it online.  Any product that numbs the muscle will do the job - don't get Icy Hot or any products like that.

Secondly, I started sitting on a heating pad in the mornings.  Not hot, just comfortable warm.  It really helps with the muscle cramping and anal spasms.

Thought I would pass on my new found comforts.

Irishnurse
on 9/1/13 3:49 am
DS on 04/17/13

I picked some up from the local smut shop the next town over. It does deaden the area. I also used ice packs between my cheeks to numb the pain and it really helped. I used a mixture or two parts water one part alcohol and stuck it in the freezer. It never completely freezes it stays soft so you can stick it up in your crack comfortably. I also used that cow utter balm...

SW-340, CW-164, GW-150, 14 pounds to go...

dustycroy
on 9/1/13 4:34 am
DS on 05/14/13

I had to go and be seen by my gyno for another problem, well while he was checking me out down there he noticed my "inflamed proturding bumm".   Sooooo embarrasing to say the least, but after having the DS and having some bathroom issues, im glad he noticed and brought it up.  He gave me this suppository that is like heaven.  "Never thought I would be saying that about a suppository, but its true"  lol.  Its called "HYDROCORTISONE AC 25mg supp"  Total miracle.  Its cheap "generic", its quick and easy.  Why I choose to suffer in silence, I'll never know, but I never will again.  Note.  Use it twice a day even if onley one does seems to do it.  I learned if you use it twice a day for a few days, it tends to cure the problem all of the way, for alot longer.  I played around with the dose for a few weeks before I learned the trick......MIRACLE!   Oh if they try and give you the foam version, dont do it.  Its a mess to clean up the syringe three times a day, and its expensive, and doesnt even come close to working as well......Good Luck!

enlightened HW 372 SW 350 CW 185 GW 150 Lost 187 so far....

jashley
on 9/1/13 6:54 am
DS on 12/19/12

Wow.  Thanks for the good info.  More items to check out.

Traveling to smut shops for anal ease...  The mileage this surgery has given us, heh?

Irishnurse
on 9/2/13 1:03 am
DS on 04/17/13

LOL, yeah. Now for yall to figure out why I knew that smut shop was there in the first place. *wiggles eyebrows* LMFAO!

southernlady5464
on 9/1/13 7:00 am

ONCE y'all are healed...make sure and add fat to your diet to keep from getting constipated again. When dh (also a DS'er) tells me he needs a donut run, I know it's time to add more fat to our diet.

Liz

Duodenal Switch (Lap) 01-24-11 | Surgeon: Stephen Boyce | High weight: 250 in 2002 | Surgery weight: 203 | Lowest weight: 121 | Current weight: 135 | Goal weight: 135

airbender
on 9/1/13 7:37 am

i have had 2 fissures post ds oh my gosh the pain is unbelievable.ground glass, barbed wire  ...one was pretty bad, the other one was not so bad.  I had to go a surgeon.  He prescribed a RX-Rectiv....that was the best oh my go**** works so well, and i also did 2xs a day warm sitz baths.  As a DSer we are at a higher risk of fissure (either from physical-constipation or chemical-diarrhea)..just know that there is a RX that does help...we don' t have to suffer in silence.....

Irishnurse
on 9/1/13 12:13 pm
DS on 04/17/13

I got mine from diarrhea instead of constipation, Liz. I think it was from popcorn. I prolly had a piece tear me. 

jashley
on 9/1/13 12:28 pm
DS on 12/19/12

I got mine from diarrhea also.  Acid diarrhea that went on for months.

Irishnurse
on 9/2/13 1:04 am
DS on 04/17/13

Yup, mine was accidy. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 320 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 781 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 259 views