Dr. Ungson - more than one location?

Star0210
on 10/23/14 6:26 am
DS on 11/28/14

So I called Mexicali Bariatrics and they said Dr. Ungson is only there once a month. They said he's in Hermasillo? the rest of the time.

Does anyone know if there is a preference over which location...is one better than the other? 

Thanks!

Valerie G.
on 10/23/14 7:07 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Hermasilo is where his standard practice is.  He fills in Mexicali since Aceves was killed. 

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Paige2014
on 10/23/14 1:24 pm

I had surgery with Dr Ungson in Mexicali I did not know he was elsewhere.  I had  a very good experience there.  I flew into San Diego and was picked up and taken to Mexicali and 7 days later I went back home.  I saw Dr Ungson a couple of  days  and then Dr. Campos  and Dr Beltran continued with my care.  No complications no issues at all, I had my band taken out and had a  DS done. I honestly could have gone home a day sooner but my flights were already bought so I stayed the 6 days at the hospital.  Highly recommend him and Mexicali Bariatrics.

Brandy G.
on 10/25/14 5:17 am
DS on 08/20/14

The hospital at Mexicali is very modern and well equipped.  There is a whole wing/floor for the bariatric patients and that is kind of nice.  When I read about Hermasillo it sounded like people spent most of their recovery time in hotels.  Personally, I don't have a problem with that, it would have made things much less boring.  But I did feel better knowing that if something happened I has the whole hospital behind me. 

If I had to do it over, I would still pick Mexicali Bariatric Center without a second thought. 

August 2014 - DS @ Mexicali Bariatric Center / Ungson.
It took me one and a half years to lose 165 pounds.
Weight: High=314, Goal=155, Current=131

Star0210
on 10/25/14 7:21 am
DS on 11/28/14

Thank you. I'm scheduled for 11/28 in Mexicali!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 325 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 783 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 261 views