bras

scaryreader
on 7/22/18 6:18 pm - Chicago, IL

Ladies, those of you who've lost over 200lbs and have a tremendous amount of flab over, under and around the straps. Is there a reasonably priced bra? I've gone from a 56E to a 34C.

Eve
hw:400+
sw:340
cw:163

Liz J.
on 7/23/18 11:08 am
DS on 11/29/16

Wow, our stats are really close. I found the Playtex bras to work well. I actually got a 38 DD at Walmart on sale for $5, I'm almost ready to move down to a 36 DD. Amazon also has Playtex, I just like going in to try them on, buy one there then order the rest online.

Have a great day,

Liz

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

Eliza970
on 8/11/18 1:02 pm

I went to a bra fitter at Macy's when the girls pointed at the floor instead of the wall. She recommending the Bali minimizer double support, and it worked for me. I lost 150 lbs, and I'm a 36C down from a 48DD. Still wear the same brand and type. If your local Macy's or Lord and Taylor has a bra fitter, it's worth doing.

jpconnie21
on 8/12/18 5:09 pm

Eve, Kind of expensive, but well worth the money. Lane Bryant has a new bra that has....NO UNDERWIRE!!!!! And it supports the girls great, as well as offering the many other benefits that typically are issues. I'm not sure of the exact name, but it has something like a silicon underbody where the underwire would normally be. It pushed your ladies up and in for a beautiful look in your clothes. First time in my life I have felt the need to pop my bra off first thing when I walk in the door! Good luck!!! connie

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 121 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 663 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 234 views