Weekly Zoom Meeting Starts 1/30/21

lightweightds
on 1/19/21 9:18 pm

Hi Everyone,

There will be a weekly Zoom Meeting for DS'ers and those seriously contemplating having the surgery starting 1/30/21 at 11am Pacific Standard Time. Since I signed up for a free Zoom account, max running time for the meeting is 40 mins. We will have a timer and anyone who wants to share will have 3-5mins. I'll write a brief format, something very simple but structured with the ultimate goal of all of us having a place to support each other and share our experiences. If you think you might be able to make it, please respond to this thread. Thanks!

You will need the Meeting ID and Passcode to log on via Zoom. Here is the Zoom Meeting Info:

Meeting ID: 750 1754 0708
Passcode: RQGkb0

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/75017540708?pwd=Sk9uOHRCRjdxVzNCcENpanF4ZW1sQT09

Janet P.
on 1/22/21 4:13 am

This is a great idea. I'm 18 years post-op from the DS and I will try to dial in (currently I have a conference call scheduled at that time every Friday but it could change).

See if the admin will pin this to the top of the board so it doesn't get lost.

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny

lightweightds
on 1/24/21 8:39 am

Thanks Janet! Hope you can make it. It starts this upcoming Saturday at 11am. I'll figure out how to contact admin and see if they will pin it for us too, great suggestion.

Janet P.
on 2/1/21 3:16 am

So sorry about missing the call. We had a snowstorm yesterday so Saturday had to be errands, etc. Before I knew it, it was Saturday afternoon and I missed it!

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny

lightweightds
on 2/3/21 8:59 am

No worries Janet, it was just me and another gal who was getting surgery in a few days. Come on thru this week if you can!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 298 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 770 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 255 views