aeadix’s Posts

aeadix
on 11/14/18 10:29 am
Topic: RE: Lab test for protein and calcium issues?

I'm sorry that you've had such a tough time. Thank you for sharing your experiences! I'll definitely be careful to get lots of calcium, and make sure to get the Dexi scan!

aeadix
on 11/8/18 9:59 pm
aeadix
on 10/30/18 11:00 pm

Interesting, in all the years that I have had mama grams, I've never had a Dexi scan done! Thanks for the info. Good luck with the Fortero!!

aeadix
on 10/30/18 7:53 pm

Thanks Julie! That is not on the lab order. Is it a blood test? I'm sorry to hear about your bone density issues. What are they able to do to address that?

aeadix
on 10/29/18 4:01 pm

Hi all! I'm trying to sort out my lab order...I'm specifically curious as to which labs will indicate deficiencies in protein absorption and calcium. I see where a Prealbumin test has been ordered...is that for the protein?

Thanks all!

Traditional DS, 11/30/17. 5'6", 57 yo female. HW: 310. SW: 298, CW: 153. GW: 138.

aeadix
on 10/29/18 3:46 pm, edited 10/29/18 8:47 am
Topic: RE: Medications post surgery

Make certain that your meds are NOT extended release...even liquids can be XR. I've gone from 1 x a day meds to 3 x a day, and have had no specific issues. However, your pharmacy may ned to special order it for you--most people get the XR for convenience reasons... Good luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 318 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 780 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 259 views