weigh****chers?

BabyPhat2008
on 1/7/12 11:42 am
Has anyone used weigh****chers after surgery to get back on track? Had the RNY in 2003 and met my goal weight. In the last year, I have gained a few pounds and picked up some "old" bad habits. I was curious after reading the boards if anyone had success with this program.
maylene1852
on 1/12/12 2:29 am - Lawrence, MA
 i use it to maintain.  its great. i have an app for it on my android called the ultimate wegh****chers diary. i love it you can track everything! and use your phone to just barcode scan foods!

BabyPhat2008
on 1/16/12 12:48 am
So did you follow the portion size indicated by WW or do you follow portion sizes set by dietician. This is the part that confuses me. I would appreciate any help you could offer. Thank you in advance.
Jeana B.
on 1/26/12 4:04 am - Frederick, MD
I tried to use the program a couple of years ago because it was being offered where I work. I lost a little bit, but much slower than other members of the group. I asked the leader whether WLS patients might have less success, and she said she didn't know, but it might be the case. So not helpful! I was happy to see someone else *****sponded has a positive experience.
Most Active