scared i stoped loosing weight!

kristinamariejudy
on 2/14/12 11:43 am - camden pt , MO
ok so i had a full gastric bypass on nov 8th 2011 and lost almost 90 pounds in 90 day   almost . the last two weeks no weight lost gained 2 lbs what is up im not done yet how do i break this ?

Julie_Woo
on 2/18/12 6:33 am - Canada
RNY on 01/26/12
Wow, you had a fantastic weight loss, I am very envious.  From what I've read in the past regarding weight loss, is that our loss is staggered by our previous plateaus.  So perhaps you used to be 90 lbs lighter and stayed at that weight for quite some time.  You body is familiar with that weight and wants to stay there.  Once it gets used to that weight again, you will start to lose again.  So throughout your weight loss journery you will have plateaus at all your previous weight plateaus.  Any way you may have to do something to shake your body out of its comfort zone?  I have Wii Dance 3 and try to do half an hour each day.  I am not terribly co-ordinated doing the routines, but I enjoy it and it keeps my metabolism up.

Good luck with your weight journery.

kristinamariejudy
on 2/19/12 6:31 am - camden pt , MO
wow that is intresting i was this weight for most of my adult life, smaller as a teenager and bigger the last two years. so that makes since.
spiritsprite
on 3/4/12 9:25 am - Kingsport, TN
Hi I had my RNY the end of October and lost 75lbs rather quickly. Now my weight loss has stopped. Been stuck for about a month. Since I still cannot really tolerate "real" food, I am quite frustrated at this point. Any meat that I have tried makes me quite nauseous and comes back up. I still get protein from shakes and about the only real stuff I eat are cheerios and skim milk. Have you been able to tolerate real food yet? I read the reply from the person that said your body can become comfortable at a certain weight range. I need to start on the work out videos that my daughter brought home for me. I have a bad leg due to complications from a former back surgery so I have to be careful what type of movement I do and not over tire the leg, or it rebels and will go out on me. If you find something that kick starts your weight loss again, please, please let me know. Thank you, oh and by the way my name is Susan. Take care.
Susan
Most Active