Loser!

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/18 5:58 pm

Help Everyone!

I am 3 Years Post Op. Ill admit i was one that went back to eating the old ways and gained back almost all my weight.

I just had my gallbladder out 3 weeks ago. I need to get back on track and lose this weight, Please any advice or tips. Please

Thank you

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/18 4:17 pm, edited 3/18/18 9:19 am

I burn my weight in the hot tub at home. Last night I lost 6.2lbs in 80 minutes. My usual goal is to lose 8 pounds per day, but I guess life is not fare. Try taking vitamin b5. It suppresses your appetite through out the day. I eat ground ground beef everyday, do to its high fat and protein consumption. As for sodium intake. The sodium in take should stay under 1000 mg a day. 1lbs = 1000 mg of sodium.

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/18 8:00 pm
VSG on 03/01/18

Hi, dont feel so down on urself. Ur gallbladder should have been taken out during ur WLS because it's wellknown fast weight loss causes massive gallstones. But any way I bet u feel mich better being minus that little hell raiser. I'm at the beginning of the road now, had sleeve on Tues 13th & today my hunger returned with an intensity that feels as if ots coming from a full adult stomach. But the pain in my right qudrant says they took some belly out.

I say all that to say start from here, go back to the beginning & reset ur stomach. It's hard for me not to eat & I can only have liquids. If I can manage to do this u can manage to lower ur food intake. Good Luck & God Bless

Tessie W.
on 3/19/18 4:43 pm

I am 7 years out. I gained half of mine back. I started KETO three weeks ago. I see my PA tomorrow, so I will see what she has to say about that. I am down 11 pounds in the 3 weeks and my body feels somewhat better. She told me a while ago to give up gluten and dairy. All grains are out on this but I do use dairy like hard cheeses, etc. The thing is they are full fat - so that's quite a switch from what we were all taught post op. Anyhow -I know how you feel and I am hoping to at least get back to my lowest post op weight. The charts said I was still 50 pounds overweight - but ummmm, I don't care ! lol

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/18 1:13 pm - MD

You are not alone...Any advice and or inspiration is appreciated!

Most Active