Oh the changing season!

Hislady
on 10/3/11 10:33 am - Vancouver, WA
Ok now I love fall it's my favorite time of year but oh man the aches. The weather is nice and cool again but the pains are creeping back in. I know it's just the weather but arggg. Hope the rest of you are doing good. Nice gentle hugs to you all!
loretta cowels
on 10/4/11 10:28 pm - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
i love fall to but am to having pain im sick from the change of weather . well everyone is even the baby. I have bronkitis and sinuses and am so tired but cant eat because my sinuses are draining in my stomach yuck. My body hurts all over and i hope these anibotics kick it in high gear soon. we can get through this.
Hislady
on 10/5/11 9:00 am - Vancouver, WA
Wow poor thing you have it much worse than I do. Hang in there and hope you feel better soon! Gentle hugs to you.
loretta cowels
on 10/5/11 10:15 pm - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
thanks for understand. Hope you get better soon to just remember its sooooooo pretty out .
Carol P.
on 10/9/11 7:15 am
Hello!  I'm new here, but I thought I'd check this forum out.

Fall seems like the worst time for my fibro because of the constant changing.  Warm a couple days, cold a few,  and cold nights.  Right now it has been warm here for a week and the colors are on display and I am loving it.  I know it has to get cold soon, but I enjoy it when I can.

Carol
Hislady
on 10/9/11 11:30 am - Vancouver, WA
Welcome, hope you stop in often! Yeah we just have to remember that we do get some good with ugly!
loretta cowels
on 10/10/11 2:22 am - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
i was wondering if any one else has the problems i do when i get a cold  well this crap is hanging on im so tired and my eyes burn i have bronkitis and a sinus infection. well when ever i take anibotics my stomach is a mess im in and out of the bathroom and cant eat will this get worse after my wls or not ever since i had alex i cant seem to handle anibotics its like taking ibprofin my body hurts and im so sick of feelly yucky want to stop anibotics. and uassally takes a few diffrent kind to feel better uggg
Hislady
on 10/10/11 8:37 am - Vancouver, WA
Well I don't know if surgery will change it but I do know that anytime I take anti biotics I eat a small container of yogurt every day. It helps calm the stomach, puts the right little organisms in your gut to help with the diahrea and that also helps you keep from getting yeast infections from the antibiotics. It makes an amazing difference!
loretta cowels
on 10/10/11 12:02 pm - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
i know yogurt helps the pain i feel is like outer rib pain and other fibro pain i just dont understand why i allways have real bad problems with this when im on anibotics
Most Active
Recent Topics