Recent Posts

Judys1985
on 10/26/20 2:27 pm
RNY on 12/19/18
Topic: RE: Appealing Panniculectomy Denial

Is there any possibility that someone could help me I am trying to write an appeal letter for my abdominoplasty/panniculectomy.
thank you so much

threejays
on 9/14/20 9:38 pm

Did you get the letter? Were you approved?

threejays
on 9/14/20 9:36 pm

Hello Judy! I know this is an old post, but can you share the letter with me as well? Thanks in advance!

bailgirl
on 7/19/20 8:24 am - Easley, SC
Topic: RE: Self pay and being asked for Insurance "run through"???

I was 100% cash pay. My insurance did however pay any problems I had even though there was a exclusion. It's probably because they based it on another diagnosis.

bratette
on 6/14/20 11:05 pm - Chillicothe, OH
RNY on 07/18/08 with
Topic: Ohio medicaid question for skin removal

I am eligible for Medicaid bc of some of the recent events. I defaulted on Buckeye but I can change.

I had RNY 7/18/08 I weighed in at 337 at my peak. 320 on surgery day. I am 12 year old eat what I want, do what I want and weigh 165ish. I actually bounce between 155-165. No bouncing since quartine.. lol

I have never had any surgery on my skin, but I been told the i can get it covered with this insurance. Anyone know anything.

I was approved for a year. (My 16 yo daughter was horrible car accident in Nov discharged from hospital end of Feb 2020, I was on fmla when they closed bc of covid. I lost all my medical everything, but we did get this so i want to take advantage of it if possible

dealil10
on 6/1/20 12:08 pm
Topic: Recent approval with Cigna?

Anyone recently been approved for surgery with Cigna insurance? I am having issues getting specific timeline requirements for monthly documented visits to my doctor, showing attempted weight loss. I've called Cigna twice and received different answers both times :/ First they told me 6 months of documented visits and the 2nd time I called they told me 89 days. So frustrating that they don't have accurate information.

I have my first appointment with the surgeon in 2 weeks and would really like to manage my exceptions on a reasonable timeline prior to the visit.

Rhearenee
on 1/29/20 3:15 pm - Romulus , MI
Topic: RE: Approved ! BCBSTX TRS

I have BCN MI and having a hard time 6000 deductible...really depressing

Rachels0918
on 11/21/19 6:35 pm
Topic: RE: Approved ! BCBSTX TRS

What plan where you on?

Kentlillie
on 11/17/19 12:44 pm
Topic: RE: United Healthcare... conflicting info on requirements

Do anybody have the aarp madicare advantage choice ppl lan if so what are there requirements before you can get approved for the vertical sleeve

AlaskaLass
on 10/29/19 11:53 pm
Topic: Cost transparency?

So I have my consult in 2 weeks but I can't get a ballpark estimate on the sleeve surgery. They keep telling me what I'm already aware about with my insurance. But no dollar amount. I'm getting worried about the clinic by that behavior. Any thoughts??

Most Active