All those WHO love their bands and their Success Shout out!

janice34
on 1/13/11 3:35 am
I LOVE MY BAND!!! I haven't lost much in past 6 months, but most of that is my own fault. I have lost 127 lbs since July 2009. It has really helped me do so many things that I could not or would not do before. Still need to lose about 20 more pounds
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/11 3:45 am - ~Somewhere in~, PA
Wow, 129 pounds since 2009, that is fantastic, you go girl!!! You look like you are goal already, the last 20 pounds are the HARDEST to get off with any weight loss surgery you CAN DO this, you will have to up your proteins and lower your carbs, and get some daily activity in and do lots of walking and drink lots of water, stay postive and stay focus once you get down to your goal it will be easier to maintain your weight with your band, you CAN DO THIS!!!
dennii25
on 1/13/11 4:00 am
I love my band!!  I have lost.65 lbs. since my surgery 6/30/10 and could not have done it on my own.
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/11 6:04 am - ~Somewhere in~, PA
Congrats Denni!!! 65 pounds is awesome!!! You are on your way to GOAL, keep on working that band and much continued success to you!!!
coachgrrl
on 1/13/11 4:49 am
 Yes, I love my band

I'm down almost 80 lbs in less than a yr.

Size 26 to 14

Off all my meds...high b/p and gerd resolved.

I can walk 5 miles without an issue.  Dance the night away and get up the next day ready to go.

I feel fabulous!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/11 5:30 am - ~Somewhere in~, PA
Wow down from a 26 to 14 Congrats on your weight loss!!  The band has really worked for you in many positive ways!! Walking 5 miles will definitely get you into a smaller size very soon!!
crystal M.
on 1/13/11 4:50 am - Joliet, IL

I DO love my band...I know I have complained in the past...but now faced with an appointment tomorrow that may end with me getting an unfill.  I am feeling grateful for my Band and don't want to lose my fill or my band.  I am a slow loser but I AM losing and  thanks to my workout routine I am dropping weight pretty fast now.   I haven't gained and I feel pretty confident that after I am done losing I will be able to maintain.  Why is it I don't appreciate things until I am afraid of losing it???

Thanks to my hard work and my Band I have lost 120+ pounds so far and I am still losing.  I still have at least another 50 to go but it will be gone soon enough!!!

I am crossing my fingers all goes well with my appointment tomorrow....

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/11 5:33 am - ~Somewhere in~, PA

Congrats on your awesome weight loss!!!, you have done great!!! You are doing the right thing by seeing your surgeon if you are feeling irritated, just think of this, even if you have to get some saline removed, you can always heal and start over, it's better to heal and let things rest and as long as take care of your band to prevent band damage you can always start over. Good luck.

Karen R.
on 1/13/11 5:50 am - Peoria, AZ
I love my band forever. It has helped me in so many ways. My health is so much better, diabetes for 45yrs will never go away but it is now so much eaiser to control. I take a lot less meds and wear a size 10-12. I've lost 75lbs and have kept it off for over a yr with no problem and I don't deprive myself of anything.
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/11 6:06 am - ~Somewhere in~, PA
Wow Karen that is awesome!!! size 10/12 is a perfect size!!! I am sure you feel like a new women health wise, I am wishing you much success with your band many years to come!!!
Most Active