STOP READING NANA'S (NOEMI'S) POSTS!!

Kate -True Brit
on 1/13/11 1:17 am - UK

Please tell me someone - what did she say?

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

snowbaby
on 1/13/11 1:22 am - Durango, CO
Here's what the idiot said (get ready for a good laugh!!!):

What have I done??? I am a very well respected poster who have worked my band to the fullest with NO complications and going on 6 years with my original band and have been in OH magazine. I actually helped made the Lap band forum.

I rarely come here like I used to I only speak the truth about the band and try to help protect bandsters and those who are thinking about it. Many can't stand me because I am REALLY helpful and TELL IT LIKE IT IS....and have helped SO many over the years, I have seen IT ALL...

Many do not want the truth, many people that post are NOT happy with their band I AM...is that a freaking CRIME???  They secretly ENCOURANGE BAND BASHERS because of their OWN SHORT COMINGS....I AM HERE AGAIN TO HELP CLEAN UP THIS BOARD AND BRING IT BACK TO LIFE...LIKE IT OR NOT

The band bashers have litterly taken over the boards, most of the successful people have left, only those who secretly hate their bands post here frequently now and it seems as if the band is not a good option.

I have given more support here that YOU and anyone over the years...I am not sure what you are talking about, I ONLY SPEAK THE TRUTH....if you can't handle it...so be it.
      Sue 

Bichon Mom2 Oval Sticker

Kate -True Brit
on 1/13/11 1:31 am - UK

Thanks, Sue (Snowbaby)

That is just such a wonderful post!! I love the bit about her making the forum! Was that after her first, second third...... eighth "farewell cruel board"  thread? How wonderful that she is always so prepared to come on her to give the vets a good chuckle!

I actually sometimes is wonder if she is four people - all using the same poor grammar and spelling and capital letters!  But her views change so dramatically that it is hard to believe she is just one person!

OK I am being *****y! And I hate *****iness. But this is a dangerous lady. She has given out advice which has horrified other vets and tends to attract a following of newer bandsters who think her advice is good (and sometimes it is).

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

MARIA F.
on 1/13/11 3:16 am - Athens, GA

About the wondering if she is 4 people............lol. U know from the way she posts u would think there are at least a couple of different personalities in there. It would appear she kind of mood swings around in her posts. U know like she LOVES her band and anyone that doesn't has to be nuts..............but she's had 65+ fills................but she didn't lose b/c of the band.................but she NEVER kept a tight band...................but she never kept a tight band for very long............but she has restriction.................but she only had it for 2 days after her fills.............but she.............OH HELL I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS ABOUT ALL HER "INCONSISTANCIES" Lol.

The funny thing to me is that for someone who claims most of the time that she loves her band so much.................and is such a SELF PROCLAIMED roll model for the band..............THAT SHE IS THE LAST PERSON THAT BANDSTERS SHOULD WANT TO EMULATE.

FormerlyFluffy.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/11 1:20 am, edited 1/13/11 1:21 am - ~Somewhere in~, PA
Welll....I will put it this way.....IT was more exciting when I used to post often and I had a boat load of friends and from my doctors office telling me that I HELP MADE THE LAP BAND FORUM,....BUT AGAIN YOU ARE A OLD GEEZER YOURSELF and OH...it's IS SO BORING THESE DAYS....I WILL TRY TO BRING LIFE BACK TO IT...
MARIA F.
on 1/13/11 3:18 am - Athens, GA

Hermosa u have a good point. However I think the more she got ignored the  more "intense" she would get. U know like a little kid on time out that starts crying and gets ignored...........so then she starts crying louder.............then stomping  her feet. That kind of thing.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Hermosa L
on 1/13/11 3:39 am
Your probably right Maria..I agree I shouldn't of started this post but I just wanted to remind people we don't have to read her posts and reply and be annoyed.

I laugh that she wrote  WELL respected!! <---ha ha ha ha ha .. Looney Tunes! I think the Gay bashing regarding the computer keyboard was the worst .. after that I stopped reading her for a long time until todays thread.. my mistake..
MARIA F.
on 1/13/11 5:33 am - Athens, GA

Oh I didn't mean to insinuate that u shouldn't have done it. I know that your intentions were good. I was just pointing out that I didn't think the ignore the child thing would work with Nana/Naiomi/WhoEverElseSheDecidesSheIs. Lol.

And as far as the keyboard thing..............that was horrible! She should be ashamed of herself for that. She started the rumor he was gay, started the rumor that he had AIDS..........SHE KNEW NONE OF THESE THINGS! She just ASSumed! :-(

FormerlyFluffy.com

Hislady
on 1/13/11 5:46 am - Vancouver, WA

It'd be easier to do if she'd quit changing her username, but then I guess when you are a target for stupidity you have to keep moving. I just hate that she deludes these poor new folks.

TamaraL
on 1/13/11 8:03 am
yeah,  I have her blocked so I don't see her post.  She has talked in the past of having over 60 fills and unfills and how it was her doctors fault and how she has gained and lost her weight.  She is definetly a drama queen and her post are not encouraging

Most Active