NEW 6-week exercise challenge 5/2 through 6/12

hedgehogdude
on 4/28/11 3:57 am - CO
Our current challenge wraps up on 5/1, so here is a new one for those who want to continue or join. Pledge how many minutes you will exercise over the 6 weeks, and every week I'll ask for folks to report their minutes and post totals showing completion towards goal.

If you'd like to participate, please reply here with your 6-week goal.  I'll kick it off with a pledge for 1350 minutes (45 mins 5x per week).

Bubble S.
on 4/28/11 4:04 am
Thank you so much for doing this again.  Sign me up for 3000 mins

Remember, if you want to be a 155 pound person, you have to EAT like one. 
  View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

crystal M.
on 4/28/11 4:45 am - Joliet, IL

This is my first time doing this (the challenge not the exercise...hahaha) so I will go with 3000 too.

Hey does this include stretching???  It's not really exercise is it??? 

Lisaizme
on 4/28/11 6:20 am - TX
If it burns calories (well, more than sitting in a chair and typing does..lol) it's exercise in my book.  :)

I count my pilates & yoga classes as exercise and they incorporate a lot of stretching.
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

Ceithlenn
on 4/28/11 5:02 am - WI
RNY on 08/28/13

I am going all in so I think a challenge is a great start.

Sign me up for 2160. (4 times a week x 90 minutes each time).

Tarris
on 4/28/11 5:02 am
3000 minutes!  For real!?  That's more than an hour/day every day for 6 weeks.  You ladies are FREAKIN' SOLDIERS!  Put me in for 1260.  I'm newly off the couch!

Lisaizme
on 4/28/11 6:22 am - TX
Since I way over shot my goal last time.. let's bump it up a notch.  3200.   hehe..
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/11 6:45 am - Fort Worth, TX
Please sign me up for 2000 minutes. Thanks for doing this. 
Donnamarie
on 4/28/11 7:16 am - NY

Like Tarris I am a newbie, so I am pledging 1800 minutes (60 mins 5x per week). 

"Accountability first to yourself, then nobody else matters"

1queenbee3
on 4/28/11 9:34 am - Columbia, MD
I'm definitely in on this challenge...thanks for doing the challenge...it helps so much to keep me accountable.

Please put me down for 2000 minutes for the next six weeks.

Highest Weight--Surgery Weight--Current Weight--Goal
                                                    282                  231                170.3            135

Most Active