My bad

coachgrrl
on 5/15/11 9:58 pm, edited 5/15/11 10:11 pm
 Well, I'm up 8 lbs. 

Time to come clean, change the ticker and move on.  I know I've been eating far too much sugar.  Period.  Not enough protein and not enough exercise.  

Ugh......

I feel like an alcoholic after a binge.

I have fairly decent restriction most of the time, but of course the bad stuff slips right on thru.  I have been getting hungry, but think I'm just stressed ad most of that is head hunger.  I think...

So do I get another small fill or not?  

At any rate I think it's time to check in with my surgeon and face the music.

Jean M.
on 5/15/11 10:06 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
I'd check in with my surgeon...and the gym! Exercise helps me deal with stress, and that helps me deal with head hunger, and it also burns calories, which helps me deal with the weight.

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

bubblesrn
on 5/15/11 10:22 pm
Lap Band on 02/22/08 with
At least you are taking accountability!  I agree with Jean and check with your surgeon but you may not need a tweak.  You know what you ate was the bad stuff.  Heck, I'm going through the same thing (it's my birthday month and what seems to be like everyones that I am close with!... too much birthday cakes and birthday "****tails" to to enjoy!) but my surgeon actually suggested I get loosend! (I've been running/training for my 10 mile race that I've actually lost a bit more and below our goal weight)
 Maybe check in with the gym for a bit and then see if that helps.  If not, yes, maybe a slight fill may not be so bad.  Take care and let us know what your surgeon says!

Jan

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

sesmith
on 5/15/11 11:51 pm
 I and I think most people fall off the wagon and get back on. That includes non banded, and people of all sizes and shapes. It is called being human. I find sugar demands more sugar. It is an awful cycle. You know what to do.
Most Active