walking!!!!

Jshivery
on 6/14/11 8:42 am
Revision on 03/10/16
So I just took my daughter in to our high school here, she is in the band, for Flags.  Anyway, I figured I'm in there so why not walk around the track.  Well for whatever reason we don't have a stupid track, so I walked around the school and the baseball field for 45 min.  The reason I'm saying this, is because my 15 year old had a hard time keeping up with me.  I love it.  i cant' wait to do it again!  I mean I am down 37 lbs, which I havent noticed a big difference in anything yet, but dang!!!  I wasn't even huffin and puffin!  LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Just had to share!!  Mentally I feel much better...If I could get rid of this heartburn I would be 100%!!!!

veenie73
on 6/14/11 11:37 am - Louisville, KY
  WOOHOO!!! I walk every morning and my 3 girls have a hard time keeping up with me too. It an AWESOME FEELING, isn't it.  Keep it up and GOOD LUCK!!!

Do you take anything for heartburn??? I still taking my Prevacid , until the dr takes me off. I don't really have heartburn,  just a burning sensation in my stomache at the bottom.

LYNN
The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time...   

vlp1968
on 6/14/11 12:25 pm
That's great you went walking. Excersise is such a huge piece of the puzzle. Keep up the good work!
Wendybrum
on 6/15/11 8:32 am - Oceanside, NY
 Just love it when the young ones can't keep up.
Keep up the good work.
Yeah for being a band parent!!
Wait till you see how comfy you are n the bleachers.
wendy

Most Active