New here...just got a date for surgery!

liljenn32
on 7/28/11 9:49 am - MA
Sept 13th is the big day for me!
cristie2000
on 7/28/11 10:20 am
 Welcome!  I wish you all the luck and success with your surgery.  I am newly out, but so far this has been the best ride of my life.  I do not regret my surgery for a second!  
 “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.? ~Theodore Roosevelt

Mahana
on 7/29/11 1:34 am - AZ
Me too..I love mine and it has been life changing!!
-The wife of Johnny Lingo-    
grannymedic1
on 7/28/11 10:25 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12
Welcome and congrats on your date. Keep coming here to learn every bit you can. If you know what to expect your journey will be much easier. Start practicing good band eating hygeine now so it is not hard to adapt to later.

Good luck!

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

PinkPoppy
on 7/29/11 2:51 am - Canada
Hey...good for you!  I'm new here too.  I started my Meditrim today and my surgery is Aut. 19th.  I can't wait....as I imagine you can't either.  Best of luck to you!

Surgery date:  August 19, 2011            
Beverly D.
on 7/29/11 6:34 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Welcome.  I haven't gotten a surgery day yet.  I am still in the pre-surgery weight loss period that my insurance requires.  You will like it here.  Lots of info, and veterans around to give you good advice. 
liljenn32
on 8/25/11 10:10 am - MA
I just got back on here and think I should more often I need help with eating healthy. 9 more days til my 10 day liquid diet. I started going to the gym this week to get in a routine and have tried to make better choices with my eating. I am super excited.
Most Active