Band Related?

traceyls57
on 10/29/11 12:04 am
I thought I posted this last night but can't find it.

Here is what has happened in the last year, 3 times after last night now I have been banded for over 2 years.

All of a sudden I feel like someone has their hands around my throat, kind of hard to explain, but my face turns beet red, and it's kinda hard to breathe. First time it happened I thought I was having some kind of allergic reaction. Please let me know if anyone else has had this happened. Thanks

Gp/weight.png[/img]
://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wp3oOyK/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/11 2:21 am - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
When has this happened?  What were you doing at the time?

I personally recommend you start with your PCP now and go to the ER if it happens again.
traceyls57
on 10/29/11 8:08 am
First time was sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner, second time in the middle of the night, and last night, I had just bent over and put my infant grand baby in a swing, just after drinking some water, and hadn't eaten for 2 hours. Calling my doctor on Monday morning!

Gp/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/11 8:53 am - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
Glad to hear you are getting some medical attention.

While it's possible it is band related, it could also be a vascular condition or a stress issue.

Best wishes!
Kate -True Brit
on 10/29/11 4:01 am - UK
 I have no idea if it is band related, but IMO it certainly needs a doctor's opinion.

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Stephanie M.
on 10/29/11 4:33 am

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

traceyls57
on 10/29/11 8:09 am
Wow, that explains why I couldn't find it on here, but I was getting emails about it. thank you again.

Gp/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

(deactivated member)
on 12/6/11 1:10 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Are you okay ?  You never came back to tell us what happened, I was concerned that it might be heart related  ???
Most Active