feeling maybe too good

coachgrrl
on 5/8/12 12:56 pm
 No more reflux and only a small amount of restriction.  So while I can eat without pain (GOOD!) I can eat more and pretty much anything (notsogood)

It's making me anxious. :(

Going in a week from today, I think I'll ask for 0.5cc back of the 1.00 they took out.  Hoping I can stay clean till then.  Scared.

vlp1968
on 5/8/12 9:34 pm
You can do it. I would focus on eating a balanced diet, even if your portions are lareger then they will be when you get some restriction. You'll be doing well if you don't gain any weight. Talk to your surgeon and decide together how much to fill. Good luck! Oh, also are you excercising? If not, I would start. It's a huge piece of the puzzle. Start out slow and gradually increase your duration/intensity. I started out with a slow walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes. Now I walk briskly with an incline for 45.
SueBee01
on 5/9/12 8:19 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
Glad you are feeling better!
 Sue

coachgrrl
on 5/10/12 12:27 pm
 I have been doing ok.  Have done some walking and do have a little restriction, so not totally out of control like I feared I might be.  Trying to eat more veggies.  I go back to my doc on tues, I think I'll probably get 0.5 put back in which was the sweet spot for me in the past (about 4.0 total in).  Maintaining my weight thus far.  

Most Active