HELP!!!!

didi0914
on 8/3/12 12:51 am - FL
It's Friday, got a fill yesterday...can barely drink water (took me 5 hours to drink 20 oz), my mouth keeps watering, I feel kinda queasy. Wondering if I should have some fill removed or bear it thru the weekend and see if it gets better. Haven't had an adjustment in about 1 1/2 yrs because of other pressing medical issues. Any advice will help. Thanks

CHERISH Yesterday, DREAM Tomorrow, LIVE Today!
<< Didi >>    

cheynne03
on 8/3/12 1:07 am - West Monroe, LA
Do not suffer through the weekend.  Get in and get a small amt removed so that you can eat something.  You are not doing yourself any good being too tight.  Call you doctor now.  Even after you have some removed there will probably be some residual swelling.  Take it very easy on what you eat for a few days.  Good Luck!

Theresa

S 254/C168/G150   
          "Patience is the companion of wisdom."  St. Augustine

didi0914
on 8/3/12 1:18 am - FL
Thanks, Theresa! I was trying to be strong... the "no pain, no gain" mindset.

<< Didi >>    

wendyb315
on 8/3/12 1:35 am
 I agree with Theresa.  Call your doctor now.  You don't want to get more irritated and wind up in the ER over the weekend.

Let us know how you make out.

Wendy
didi0914
on 8/3/12 3:53 am - FL
Thanks, Wendy. I have an emergency appointment scheduled this afternoon! I think I've managed to drink about 3 oz of liquid since morning. That wont work over the weekend! I'll keep you posted! Again, Thanks!

<< Didi >>    

Most Active