Coffee ???

Chashton
on 10/6/12 9:05 pm - NY
OK I'm a coffee junkie ...I use Splender and YES YES a creamer...And I know I need to watch the creamer .....

So question is:  How does everyone make their coffee?  And also a good "HOT" Protein Latte??

Any suggestion would be great.

Thank you
Denise  
Jean M.
on 10/6/12 10:37 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
I like my coffee cold, but hot or cold, my favorite protein drink is Click Vanilla Latte protein powder mixed with unsweetened vanilla almond milk (and maybe a tablespoon or so of SF flavoring depending on my mood). Click also has a mocha flavor. I buy it on Amazon but you can get more info at http://www.drinkclick.com.

Some protein powders tend to clump up when subjected to extremes of temperatures (hot or cold), so be sure to read the package directions.

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

grannymedic1
on 10/7/12 6:53 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12
Honestly, I just use the creamer. I count the calories in my daily total and figure that if that little bit is going to make me fat so be it. I don't like sugar free creamer and while I drink the occasional protein cappuchino I still need my coffee first thing.
Don't mess with my coffee without endangering life and limb. Even after my revision in August when I could hardly drink anything because of swelling I had to pour the coffee just to dip my lips in.

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

Most Active