What are you eating? For Jean M.

grannymedic1
on 11/8/12 11:44 pm - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12

Jean is rather late this morning so I will get us started. Hope all is well, Jean.

I will be spending the next two days cleaning up my garden and digging dahlia tubers so other than a short walk no exercise.

B. Weight control oatmeal with 1/3 cup powdered milk

S. Shake

L. Imitation Crab

S. Almonds and dried cranberries

D. Meatloaf and veggies

S. Small slice of low cal pumpkin pie

I am having a hard time with balancing not grazing and eating sugar with getting enough calories in. I am down to 135 and if this continues or I don't gain some I will have to call my Nut. on Monday. I have NEVER had the problem of losing too much, before, EVER. At my age I shouldn't be below 140 but 138 looks good. 135 does not. I dropped 3 pounds just since Mon.

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

Jean M.
on 11/9/12 12:20 am
Revision on 08/16/12

Thanks for doing this. I overslept this morning and still haven't organized my food plan for today.

I think you should call your dietitian today, not on Monday.

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

MARIA F.
on 11/9/12 3:31 am - Athens, GA

So far I've had a Power Crunch and yogurt. Will get a banana soon. And had 2 glasses of Splenda tea.

FormerlyFluffy.com

marymcd54
on 11/9/12 7:37 am - Warwick, RI

b- light muscle milk shake- few hours later 100 calorie greek yogurt

l- greek yogurt 160 calorie with 1/3 c granola

d-fried scrod,homemade tartar sauce with light mayo and sweet relish and a couple of french fries

ate light till dinner due to first really bad stuck episode yesterday. Scared the crap out of me, but this was my first really bad stuck in the 16 months I have had my band.

learned...don't eat mini muffins with laughing cow cheese...the make balls of goo ugh.

Marylmcd

MARIA F.
on 11/9/12 8:00 am - Athens, GA

Another protein bar, TJ cheese enchilada, 4 crackers and a 30g shake.

FormerlyFluffy.com

bdisaia
on 11/9/12 11:42 am - MA

Happy weekend!!!

b> greek yogurt

l>cream of broccoli soup from panera yum  with one piece of bread that reminded me not to eat bread again !!!Its been over a year i should know better

s>detour protien bar

d>lean cuisine turkey dinner

s>carmel turtle ice cream  half cup walked my five miles today!!!!!

cheyenne000
on 11/10/12 1:11 am
VSG on 03/25/16

B coffee with sugarfree creamer

S Hummis with 3 crackers

L 2 oz turkey on wheat crackers with spicy brown mustard

D taco

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

Most Active