Committ to be Fit (lets aim to make it to Valentines Day)

prek-3
on 1/13/13 5:40 am, edited 1/13/13 5:46 am - Hollywood, FL

Hello everyone incase you missed my post earlier this week, here it goes......

Commit to exercise     for how ever many minutes YOU can   commit to 

Just post here how many minutes You feel you can manage. There is something about publicly putting it out there, all in the name of  ACCOUNTABILITY! 

You can commit to tackling one week at a time or if you are up for the challenge, lets  aim to pursue this challenge until Valentines Day. Are YOU up for it?

Look for the "Commit To Be Fit" every Friday & respond what your total is for the week. You can recommit that same day for the following week, OR look for this post Sunday or Monday to recomit.

#1. Tell me your goal minutes for the week

#2. also share with us what you will be doing (weights, walking,spinning, etc...)

I will commit to 570 minutes. I will be walking, kick boxing 1 day a week, spinning 2 days a week, & weight training 2x a week.

How about     YOU?

prek3

The following persons comitted earlier this week.....

Jean M.  "I commit to 225 minutes of workout exercise (plus plenty of purposeful movement at work and at home) in the coming week. I'll be doing cardio/interval, weight & resistance training, fit & firm (butts & guts), Pilates/yoga, and step aerobics classes"

Dianeg49     "I am committing to 225 mins. 2 45 min. sessions of aerobics and 3 sessions of walking.

crystal M.  "I will commit to 450 minutes (elliptical and weight training)

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

MaJack
on 1/14/13 12:22 am - Earlsboro, OK

480 minutes - that is 30 min of dancing every night with my daughter to dance central 3, Bootcamp x4 (to the best of my out of shape ability), and 30 min of weights 3 evenings.

Megan (228 HW/185 current/125 goal)

prek-3
on 1/15/13 8:37 am - Hollywood, FL

Welcome MaJack!

Just keep your eye open for my post on Friday! And Wednesday  I like to post a motivational message.

Prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

JosShavaughn
on 1/15/13 6:24 am - TX

I know this is going to sound terrible but I'm committing to 45 minutes by Valentines. I haven't worked out significantly in a good 11 years. I'm attempting to live a healthier life now that I've lost 110 lbs, so my counselor and I have set a goal of working out once every two weeks, so I'm committing to once every two weeks which would be about 3 gym visits for 15 minutes each visit, likely walking on the treadmill. Like I said, I know it's a very very tiny goal, but I'm proud that I'm at least trying. 

prek-3
on 1/15/13 8:34 am - Hollywood, FL

Nope, you are  honest! You should be  proud of yourself. It would have been easier to have ignored    this post, but you did not!  And we will all be cheering you on! Just look for the post on Friday and keep us updated!

prek3

Most Active