Commit To Be FIT Valentines Day Challenge

prek-3
on 1/20/13 1:37 am - Hollywood, FL
Hello there world!
getting ready to start another week of exercise commitments!

Some of you already recommitted to me this past Friday for this coming week. If you think, its too late to join us, it s never too late.! You can commit for one week at a time, you decide on how much time YOU can dedicate to YOUR exercise program.

Just commit to however many minutes and report back your minutes on Friday. I will also have a little motivational post for wednesday to keeep us all focused!

Will you join us?
prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

giants21
on 1/20/13 6:44 am
Ive been banded for over a year now. I have done ok so far I am down 64 pounds and loving being in onederland. I have not really exercised. Not to make excuses but I have a hard time finding time. I work full time plus do per diem work and I have a 3 year old. I'm sure there are many people who are in my shoes who find the time! So I would like to join your commit to be fit. I am embarrassed to put such a low amount of time but I would like to be realistic and will increase over time. This week I commit to 60 min. That will be one day of 30 min on the elipitical and one 30 min walk. Again hope this is not pathetic but I need to start somewhere!
Jean M.
on 1/20/13 7:40 pm
Revision on 08/16/12

Good for you! If you haven't been exercising, committing to 60 minutes is a great start. If you committed to 600 minutes and somehow managed to do it, you'd probably end up too sore to even chase your 3-yr-old around, and unable to commit to even 6 minutes of exercise.

One step at a time!

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

giants21
on 1/20/13 10:50 pm
Thanx Jean! I do have start! Im hoping it will help me in losing!!
SueBee01
on 1/20/13 8:25 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
It is great that you are ready to commit! I would even try looking at 15 min each day to start. You can just do stretches at home or walk around the house or yard. That would be easier with a toddler and get you back into it! Good luck!

I will commit 7 hours per week. Thanks for keeping us accountable!
 Sue

giants21
on 1/20/13 7:13 pm
Thanks for those words suebee!!
NanaB .
on 1/20/13 7:26 pm

I am getting my second fill today and I hope this will bring me some good restriction, I am going to get my butt in  gear to start working out hard on my treadmill, just loading up all my favorite songs on my Ipod and I am getting ready to work by band again.

Original Lap Band * 9/30/2005 * 4cc 10cm band*,  lost 130 pounds. 7 Great years! 

Revision surgery to AP small lap band *11/13/2012*, due to large hiatal hernia. I am hopeful about continuing my band journey uneventful and successful. I loved what my old band did for me and I am looking forward for my new band to Keep my weight downsmiley

Jean M.
on 1/20/13 7:43 pm
Revision on 08/16/12

On Friday, I think I committed to 225 minutes. Since then I remembered that I need to get (routine) fasting blood tests done this week, so I won't be able to do my morning workout tomorrow. So my revised commitment is 180 minutes.

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

bdisaia
on 1/22/13 6:39 am - MA

Im in what do i need to send u and when.Thanks for hosting, love when people do these things keeps me honest!!!

prek-3
on 1/22/13 6:00 pm - Hollywood, FL
Welcome bdsaia!
Just tell me how manyinutes you can committ to for the week. Then on Friday I will have a post asking for how many minutes of exercise you were able to actually commit to.

Prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

Most Active