Thankful for the dashboard notes !!

coconutatthebeach
on 9/24/13 4:28 am

After talking with my doctor and him pointing out important things I need to do to lose weight, I put a note on my car dashboard as a reminder of those things ..... because it is when I am in the car that I am liable to stop someplace and buy junk food impulsively ...... Or to read when I'm about to get out of the car and go in the grocery store to shop ....... It reads...

Solid Protein      No White Carbs

I can't tell you how many times I was thinking about food or about to go in the grocery store, or even just driving along.....and it has caught my eye. Just when that knowledge was kind of fading to the back, it brought it back to light in a bright way.

I am so thankful I thought of that...... It is a good idea!!!

Member Services
on 9/24/13 6:58 am - Irvine, CA

Great 

grannymedic1
on 9/24/13 9:13 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12

Good for you! It is amazing how much we find we think about food even when not hungry. White carbs are huge triggers for me, too, and right now I need to do a huge detoxing from them. I really dread it, though, I am usually climbing the wall for the first few days. Right now I can't seem to remember what it is that I can eat but is good quality, I'm that far gone lately.

You can do it, just keep on keeping on.

Sue

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

Most Active