Soon to start wrapping theropy

Miss_Kitty
on 7/26/11 7:58 am - New Bedford, MA
I am soon to start wrapping therapy. I will have to have my feet, legs, arms and even my hands and fingers wrapped. Wrapped like a mummy in this summer heat!     I may have to wear an abdominal binder too. As if being fat doesn't already make me feel like a freak, but now I have to walk around looking like a fat mummy freak! 

I'm sorry. I just need a shoulder to cry on. As if being fat weren't bad enough, now I have to wear those wraps and look even more out of place! I am having a real tough time dealing with this emotionaly. People stare at me as it is because of my weight. (kids especialy and even some adults) Now I have to wear all these wraps and give them more reason to stare! 

'Sigh'...........life is so unfair!   

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

goldstar8
on 7/26/11 8:53 am, edited 7/25/11 8:53 pm - WV
My heart goes out to you. I'm having my legs wrap and new stocking made. I know how much I have been feeling sorry for myself. Guess I need to suck it up!!!!!!!!!! My shoulder is here for you to cry on.

Shirley
Miss_Kitty
on 7/27/11 5:12 am - New Bedford, MA
Thank you for your support. Both of my shoulders are here if you need to cry too. (as long as you don't mind them being filled with lymphedema.)

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

Most Active