Sunday Weigh-In

Willie H.
on 10/27/19 11:24 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Last week: 245.3

This week: 246.6

Not a good week. Was stressed and anxious over bills, did not stick to my program but I need to be accountable. The scale does not lie! Did well pretty much of the week but then Thursday evening through last night I went on a binge!!! Just had an affinity for sweets, and came off my Intermittent Fasting. Got back on my Intermittent Fasting today. Guess falling off the horse from time to time is part of the journey, but I need to get back on. Don't want to use that as a cop out or excuse-it's what got me over 350 lbs in first place! But not gonna beat myself up just gotta push hard and keep on keeping on.

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

DonRobbie
on 10/27/19 11:56 am
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 187.8

This week 182.8

First week in the new position kicked my butt. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Don 1962
on 10/27/19 4:09 pm

Last week: 188.2

This week: 189.2

Was royally pissed at myself when I got on the scales this morning. Weight is this afternoon after doing yardwork for the first time in several weeks. Too much other crap going on and rain knocked out any opportunity till to day. Fingers crossed this was the last time for this year. If not the last time the count is in single digits anyway.

Working ass off in evenings last week getting outside of house presentable for guest coming in two weeks. Took a shop vac, whisk broom, regular straw broom and leaf blower to get the spider webs, wasp nest, dirt dauber nest off of the front porch. Living room has an echo in it now. Friday evening the Honey and I got all the crap from the living room either out to the storeroom, boxed for Goodwill, sacked to go to a clothing donation box in MS since it is MSU gear, or boxed to make a trip to the dumpster at work this morning.

Not talking football this week. To pissed off to go there where Miss State is concerned. Next stop is Fayetteville to maybe beat the Pigs after they were hammered by Alabama yesterday. We have a bye the following week and then home to host aforementioned Alabama. That will be our Honeymoon since getting married on the bye weekend.

Baseball. World Series knotted at 2 each. Go 'stros!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/19 7:05 pm

+5lbs in the last couple of days.

I've been working weird late hours which always throws my system off balance. I'll drop the weight without even thinking about it if I get in a decent nights sleep and back to a normal routine.

@Willie - Being stressed and anxious was probably the biggest reason I became Morbidly Obese. Sticking mostly to a routine now keeps it off.

Willie H.
on 10/28/19 11:36 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Usually I combat it with exercise and journaling my food which helps lower stress and anxiety levels but last week instead I ate sweets, a diversion from my usual routine. So I agree, being away from my routine got me back into a bad habit.So, back to exercise and journaling again!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 31 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 31 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 58 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 78 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 91 views