Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 1/12/20 8:43 am

Image result for lsu vs clemson 2020

Last week: 186.4

This week: 186.4

Where I was last week but lower than what I saw Friday. Work and life interefering with walking this week.

Not sure if WLS related or not but for a while now the morning dump it seems is beyond the capacity my commode. Translation: I'm frequently stopping up the thing. Bad. Plunging the john is my shoulder work out. Sometimes it clears quickly and other times I have to let it sit. TMI I know but it is set up for what happened Friday. Mrs. was out the door before I was and evidently when the toilet did not flush and plunging did not work that morning I left it to sit. Well before leaving, and I do not recall doing but must have, I flushed it again, set the alarm and left. Was supposed to have furniture delivery and did not materialize and was at work till 3:20'ish. Mrs. had beat me home but did not notice bathroom and plopped down to chill on couch. I came home and was WTF! The commode had overflowed and soaked the bath mats. Okay manageable. Step into master bedroom and heard "squish" when I did. The carpet was soaked in maybe a sixth of the bedroom but master closet was soaked. Closet backs up to the bathroom. Way too much water for a simple overflow. Used towels and fans to get it up but not much headway in 24 hours. May could have gotten some up with shop vac but not thinking did not try it. Have a pickup full of soaked carpet and padding from what I cut out. Carpet was 7, 8, 9 years old but was showing wear patterns and more than once peed on by the dogs. Maybe cutting out soaked parts was subliminal message to myself that I wanted to get new carpet! Had it been clear water may have tried more to save carpet but with it being "brown" water, and was funky smelling, we'll be buying stack of HD or Lowe's gift cards for a few weeks to save up. Get fuel points at the grocery store in the process. Yes, replacing toilets too!

SEC vs ACC tomorrow night. Even though M-State and LSU are in the same division of the SEC and play every year will take them. We had tictets for game this year in Starkville but scrubbed going because of getting married three weeks later.

Have a Great Week, ye bearers of the prostate!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 1/12/20 9:03 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 220.0
This Week 220.2

Potty talk! :-)

YUCK!

We updated to Champion 4 toilets over the last few years. They are higher up and say they can flush almost anything.

Good Week to all!

Don 1962
on 1/12/20 5:27 pm

We looked at the Champion 4's today. These were only 1.2 gallon vs the previous versions with 1.6 gallon. Really knowledgeable guy in plumbing department. Were looking at a ramped up Koehler when he said "If you're going to spend $200 on a toilet this is what you want." pointing out the C4. Did not buy there but will from closer HD since their plumbing people won't work more than 50 miles from the store where they are purchased. Okay, fine. Buys us a few more days to get enough gift card money together to pay for all of it and get the gas points in the process.

Carpet another story. Did start order for it while there. Came close to perfect match on color and texture. Kicker is their measuring and laying people will be coming from Shreveport, LA! If we went with closer HD they would be coming from somewhere around the Metroplex. Six of one half dozen of the other I guess. Long as it is done right they could come from Timbuktu!

82much
on 1/13/20 8:52 am
VSG on 11/28/16

I don't know about the 1.2 gallon ones. We have the 1.6. Maybe you can still find them.

Don 1962
on 1/13/20 4:45 pm

They would have to be used since the Federalies put the kibosh on the 1.6'ers and are not manufactured anymore.

DonRobbie
on 1/12/20 1:56 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 184.6

This week 183.6

One of the "joys" of the DS is it often takes multiple flushes to get all the 'stuff' out of the bowl. It doesn't clog, it just doesn't get it all down the drain. I put a new "floaterless" valve in the commode along with increasing the water level and it seems to do better (Now it's usually one flush, occasionally two, where before it was usually 2-3 flushes, occasionally 4-5).

Trying out belts which is kind of a PITA. I have 32-35 waistbands in my collection right now. 34 Jeans are falling off of me, 34 slacks generally fit OK. Bought a couple belts in 34 since my Jean size seems to be about 32. I'm in the next to last hole on the fat side. Looking at it though it seems like if I go to a 36 I'm going to be in the last or next to last hole on the skinny side. I suppose with a 36 I could punch another hole if I lose more weight but it'd just be really nice to be able to get a 35" belt.

Don 1962
on 1/12/20 5:36 pm

Buying smaller clothes is the one part of WLS that really put the zap on my head!

I have plunged so much that I threatened to put in an old school outhouse out in the yard. We had one, two seater even, on the weekend farm in MS when I was a kid and yes it had old Sears catelogs, 1950's, in it when we bought the place in 1971 or so. Brother killed an opossum in the extra space beside the main seat that scared the crap out of our mother one night and we had to dump some lime init before we would go back to civilization. We NEVER had to plunge the thing!

Greateight
on 1/13/20 6:08 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Hi everybody.

Sorry I've been a bit of a stranger lately. We had a busy December and then we were away to Australia and New Zealand over the holidays. Two of our kids are graduating this year (one high school one college) and we wanted to do a family trip. Now those cruise toilets can flush!

I'm pretty excited for the game tonight - hopefully I can stay up until the end. LSU looks so tough, but I thought the same about Alabama a couple of years ago and Clemson whipped them.

Picked up a few pounds over the holidays, have to work on that this week.

Pre- Thanksgiving weight 218

Current 222

Have a great week, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Willie H.
on 1/13/20 9:19 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Last week 253.3

This week 252.1

Going in right direction!!!

Wow, quite a weekend for you!!! Sometimes we forget that life gets in the way!!! If it ain't one thing-it's another!!!! It used to be a reason to eat-now it's just a chore, expense and a lot of work!!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Don 1962
on 1/13/20 4:48 pm

You got that right! Life is like a beaver colony. One dam thing after another!

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 66 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 89 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 99 views