Sunday Weigh In - Conference Finals

Don 1962
on 1/19/20 7:25 am

Image result for nfl playoffs 2020 bracket update

Last week: 186.4

This week: 186.8

Within tolerances. Issues walking this week. Monday, no problem. Wednesday, problem. Cut it short of the regular five miles. Knee/leg issues and did not want to make things worse. Friday, whatever was causing issues Wednesday had righted itself or I had enough Tylenol on board to dull it out enough to finish.

As anticipated LSU won. Looked like Clemson came to play in first half but after half time not so much. Glad Burrows won't be their QB next year since he is moving on. Lot of his teammates coming out for NFL Draft thinking their stock from being on Championship will get them a fat contract. Just hope it desimates them enough, and Leach does his job at M-State, that we can beat them in Baton Rouge.

NFL. No dog in the fight but for shiggles like to see the former Houston Oilers go the distance. Don't get to watch any till later today. CPA saying "We're out of here!" since today is last chance to go play hookie till April 15th.

Have a Great Week, Guys!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 1/19/20 2:10 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 183.6
This week 181.2

We'll see if this follows through. It is a new recorded low for me (I hit 180 and change a couple months ago on a weekday). Previous recorded low was 182.8 on 10/27/19.

Only real interest in the NFL was rooting for the Patriots to not win it. That's settled for the year so I don't have much interest either way. The 49s would make one friend happy and Packers would make a lot of friends happy (I went to college in North Dakota so I have lots of college friends who are Cheeseheads).

82much
on 1/19/20 7:19 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 220.2
This Week 220.9

Just checking in!

good week to all!

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/20 9:42 pm

+2lbs

Question - Last weeks posts about bowl movements was surprising to me, in that it mirrors my own experience. I can eat a ton but usually pass out most of the food thru mass bowl movements over the course of a few days or weeks.

I usually never ask this so as not to seem like a d$ck but I don't understand why anyone gives a sh*t about their weight when they just have to scale back a little for a few days or weeks and let massive dumps do the rest.

If I don't eat enough to keep up with the dumps, I'd evaporate.

Willie H.
on 1/20/20 10:22 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Last week 252.1

This week 253.0

A little gain but not bummed at all-worked out better than I have in a looong time, and not going to lie-I was hangry!!! Ate more than I wanted to, but usually that is what happens when I weight train-it should balance out. Doing the strength training with cardio I found myself VERY hungry at night!!! Usually I work out in the morning but since my wife wants to also, I now go in the evening-and about 2 hours later I am starving!! So this week just have a few adjustments to make, all regarding what I eat, when I eat and how I eat. Gotta find a new window for my Intermittent Fasting. But I feel I'm on the right track! I'm sore from the weight training but its a good soreness and I feel strong!

Wish Green Bay would of won. Can you then imagine the Insurance commercial with Rogers and Mahomes!? Not really invested in either team but I guess I'll go with KC and hope Andy Reid gets his SB!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Don 1962
on 1/20/20 4:44 pm

Muscle, volume being the same, weighs more than lard.

Can figure a team wearing red somewhere in their uniform colors will take the SB.

(deactivated member)
on 1/20/20 8:01 pm

Glad Green Bay lost as I'm tired of seeing Aaron Rodgers doing these commercials. Mahomes is the better QB at this point, and I'm more likely to see Lamar than Darnold next year.

FYI - I'm a fan of the intermittent fasting. I think it has some mental health benefits that pu****'s value beyond weight management.

(deactivated member)
on 3/1/20 11:01 pm

Only real interest in the NFL was rooting for the Patriots to not win it. That's settled for the year so I don't have much interest either way. The 49s would make one friend happy and Packers would make a lot of friends happy (I went to college in North Dakota so I have lots of college friends who are Cheeseheads).

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 31 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 31 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 67 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 90 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 100 views