i think am at a stall

SEXYBBW86
on 11/25/11 3:07 pm
i havent lost any weight in about a month i dont know if am at a stall or what going on any ideas please  me  please
Emily F.
on 11/27/11 7:50 am
If I remember right, you think you had a ds? How man g protein and carbs are you eating a day? You want to aim for at least 150g protein and aim for under 50 carbs a day?

Are you taking vites? Are you drinking at least 64 oz of water or gatorade?

Are you excercising?
SEXYBBW86
on 12/10/11 12:39 pm
yes am doing all of that and thank you for trying to help me
Emily F.
on 12/11/11 7:56 am
On December 10, 2011 at 8:39 PM Pacific Time, SEXYBBW86 wrote:
yes am doing all of that and thank you for trying to help me
 Okay, did you ever get a doc in the US to see you? I believe some dsers recommended getting an endoscopy to see what sleeve you actually did get? Bc there have been some problems in the past from your surgeon? 

If you are doing all that, I think its time to go to the doc and see what is going on. 
ghkan
on 12/11/11 8:10 am - Comstock Park, MI
 Most likely you are at a stall which is very common.  Your body has gone through a tremendous shock and is still learning to adjust.  Just keep doing what your supposed to and eventually the stall will pass.  I had a stall that lasted several months and then I dropped a bunch, don't get discouraged!

zuzupetals2u2
on 12/11/11 1:31 pm - Sedona, AZ
This issue comes up so often that I might as well just post my BOOKMARK of our last discussion on the topic:

Topic: Not you are not in a stall. No your DS is not broken......Shut up.

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Victorious_one
on 12/11/11 11:22 pm - South Central, PA

If your DS is in working order, then ZuZu's link is perfect.

If you're not sure what you got for surgery, I would encourage you to follow up with US surgeons and start there.  

Nicole  Lab rata data link- One-half of a DS couple!  - I'M BELOW GOAL!
 http://bit.ly/DSExp  After a very rough start it's official--I my DS!  Romans 8:28 
Looking for DS information? Start at 
 http://bit.ly/newDS and DSFacts.com 
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers         
LaurenR
on 12/12/11 1:47 am - Kemptville On, Canada
My suggestion to you would be to contact your surgeon and get him to send you more info on the type of surgery you have had. Without that knowledge your not going to get the best help here every surgery is different as is every persons reaction to their surgeries.
 All the best to you

Surgery Aug 2008   Start weight 309lbs  June 2012  Present weight 125lbs

2009 update pic shown here.

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/12/11 3:12 am
Are you sure you have a DS? I've never known of a real DS done by any in that surgical group. Maybe your the first, but I'd start by getting the surgical records, and maybe having a qualified surgeon look things over.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 339 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 528 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1120 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1700 views