An informative post about Surgery in MX.

jessica892
on 2/8/18 10:21 am - Poplar Bluff, MO

I was very comfortable with the drs and staff. Much better than the programs that put you in a hotel room to heal. IMO.

jessica892
on 8/12/17 8:23 am, edited 8/12/17 1:24 am - Poplar Bluff, MO

I just saw where I wrote buy a front clasp sports bra. Everyone I found had zippers. Do NOT buy those. Rubbed on my big belly. Buy the bra you just pull on with elastic not much support but doesn't hurt

Just met Dr. Rodriguez and Dr. Elmo. Told me my surgery will be at noon. Then 20 minutes later met the anesthesiologist. She was really nice. She asked me about previous surgeries, medications I'm taking, and any allergies. She then explained that she would be giving me medications through my iv to keep me asleep, help with nausea, pain, and anxiety. She told me after the surgery is complete I will wake up 5-10 minutes later. But will stay in recovery for 1 hour. She will be with me until I leave recovery. Now I just wait. Can't have anything to drink and it's really messing with me! Cotton mouth!

glendenningallenmiss
y

on 8/12/17 8:50 am

Good luck with your surgery!! I hope everything goes well for you. Can't wait to hear how your surgery goes!

jessica892
on 8/12/17 10:08 am - Poplar Bluff, MO

Thank you. The only bad thing is I'm getting a headache from not having anything to eat or drink since 9pm last night. Only one more hour. Yikes. Excited scared. More excited.

jessica892
on 8/12/17 8:44 am, edited 8/12/17 1:44 am - Poplar Bluff, MO

Lots of posts today! Just met George. My personal assistant for today. He suggested I put EVERYTHING in safe. He said not that they have a problem with stealing but better safe than sorry. He also told me that he will tell the night personal assistant to keep a close eye on me since I'm by myself. He also told me to tell them to lock the door when they wheel me out for surgery. Another thing he told me is that if the night nurses slack off and don't give me my pain meds or whatever to call the front desk by dialing 0. Then I just say en dolor. (Sounds like un dollar) it means in pain. Say it over and over and someone will come very quickly. Lol.

glendenningallenmiss
y

on 8/12/17 6:41 pm

I hope you have a good evening ?.if you are able, please let us k ow how you are doing in the morning!!!

jessica892
on 8/12/17 8:09 pm - Poplar Bluff, MO

Surgery went great. Little upset I didn't see dr after. I have 4 little tiny holes that do t hurt and then 1 big hole with gauze and a bandage that I can see through. What is it you ask? I don't know! By the time I really woke up from surgery it was 6 pm. Hopefully he comes by tomorrow. Soooo sleepy. Time to go back to sleep. Post more I. The morning.

glendenningallenmiss
y

on 8/13/17 1:39 pm

Hello!! How are you doing today? I really appreciate your post. I find them very helpful and informative. Does everything happen as these companies say?

How was your pain last night and this morning? Are they giving you adequate pain control when you need it or do you have to wait?

I hope you are well!!

jessica892
on 8/13/17 2:39 pm - Poplar Bluff, MO

I went with Beliteweight. My main contact in the beginning was Sa. I say in the beginning because after she made the sell I had to email Jaime in order to get a response from Sa. Other than that beliteweight was wonderful and everything has went really smoothly.

My pain is not that bad. They are like clock work with the pain/nausea/antacid/ and antibiotic. I honestly don't remember too much about last night. I don't remember waking up in pain so I don't think I did.

T. Young
on 9/11/17 6:24 pm - Lusby, MD

Congratulations on your journey! I wish you so much success! You are so brave to go through that by yourself, I would definitely want someone to go with me. I applaud you and wish you the best!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 254 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 444 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views