Cool, thanks so much!

shoutjoy
on 11/2/05 10:09 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi Bonnie, I have learned over the years that this surgery is only a tool, not a cure. I have also learned a few tricks. Protein first! Get that in. Drink 64 oz of water a day (I don't get that all in, but it is a goal), and don't drink 30 min before and after eating. I have also learned that there is a two year "window" where we lose the most weight. After that, it takes more effort. We are not alone. Most all wls procedures have these same issues. Nothing new. Paula
Zakiya
on 10/1/05 4:57 am - Over-the-rainbow, OH
I haven't had the surgery but i am tentatively scheduled for October 18, 2005 Three of my co-workers have had this surgery and they look and feel wonderful. So i am looking forward to a safe an uneventful surgery and recovery SoulSister in Appalachia zz
shoutjoy
on 11/2/05 10:10 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi, how did it go? Sorry I haven't been keeping on top of things on the board here. I will try to do better. Paula
pepperboy
on 11/9/05 2:01 am - oxnard, CA
For people wanting to know about wls , I would urge you to research all types availiable. They all have down sides. BUT one wants to be completely clear on what all possible side effects can be....some that don't show up til years later/post op. One size does not fit all when it comes to wls., research success and complication rates. Cause it's no fun to have to go through a revision. Good luck to all....Annie
thinnnn
on 6/3/07 2:25 am
hello bridget,  i would love to talk to you about your mgb. could you email me at [email protected]?  Thank you very much, sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 916 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1248 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2065 views