She made it!

tinkerbell025
on 11/29/11 7:29 am - Fargo, ND
She is doing good, her mom called and left me a voice mail @ 315pm. Mom says they were able to remove and fix all laperscopic. Recovery should be better that way! Steph tried to call me a little after 4pm, I missed the call- she says she will try again later this eve.
Hip hip horray for her renewed health!
Kelly/tink
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
sknd34
on 11/29/11 11:07 am - West Fargo, ND
Things are going quite well....walked four laps already.   Initially dizzy and nauseous, but that quickly passed. Will see what tomorrow brings!!
Steph
steve D.
on 11/29/11 10:04 pm - West Fargo, ND
Steph,

Congratulations!!  Keep us posted.  Welcome to the dark side!!!

Steve

sknd34
on 11/30/11 10:42 pm - West Fargo, ND
The abdominal part of the surgery has been a cake walk so far..  The worst part has been the headache that I have. Thinking it might be from using the trapeze bar to pull myself up. I haven't ever had a migraine, but can only imagine how a migraine feels. Today  I was just started on full liquids today and went fine. Just take small sips at a time.   The headache is much improved. I got my sleeping pill last noc, so that helped. Slept from 830 til 7 this morning except for when the nurse woke me up, doctor woke me up and 3 pee breaks!! So not to bad. Feel almost human today. Time for a walk. Just got my lortab and in the past it hasn't worked for me, but starting to fall asleep, so itme to start moving!!!..  Have a great day.
Steph
krs2009
on 12/2/11 11:06 am - Fargo, ND
 Yay! Way to go!
steve D.
on 12/1/11 1:42 am - West Fargo, ND
Sip, Sip, Sip, Walk, Walk, Walk.  You are doing great!! 

Steve

Tammi H.
on 12/1/11 7:51 am
Steph,  I'm glad things are going well.  I hope it continues that way, you certainly deserve something to go smoothly for a change.    Tammi
Tammi  
starting weight 224, size XL (16-18); now weight is 129, a size 4 size medium or small

lilbear412
on 12/1/11 11:38 am - MN
 wow sounds like you are doing great...it only gets better!!  welcome to the losers bench btw  

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

steve D.
on 12/1/11 11:12 pm - West Fargo, ND
Let us know when you are up for coffee again!!

Steve

sknd34
on 12/2/11 1:35 am - West Fargo, ND
As of right now, how does Monday, Dec. 5th, sound? I am hoping to be at the gym walking tomorrow already.....I have probably been putting in around 1-2 miles per day at the hospital.  Hope to be home around 2:30 or so.....Just waiting for a ride now, should be here in the next hour.
Steph
Most Active
Recent Topics