Dinner tonight!!!

alexforest
on 2/7/12 7:15 am - Canada
this is the start of my 3rd week post op and tonight i had chili for dinner omg it was so good, and went down so well, as the days go by i find i can tolerate more i guess i'm healing good inside, chili is so full of protein as i added chick peas to it and it was made with lean turkey, it's amazing how good something taste when you've had liquids for two weeks, lol , i had a 1/4 to 1/2 cup and now my belly feels satisfied,

Dianadcr
on 2/7/12 7:31 am - Canada
Mmmmm sounds so good. Did you puree it or eat as made?
  Diana

alexforest
on 2/7/12 7:35 am - Canada
i didn't puree it, i just mashed it with a fork and took my time eating it, and it was so good,, lol,, i froze five meals of it lol
Toni B.
on 2/7/12 8:30 am - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
 I know what you mean! I made chili this past weekend and what a treat for the tastebuds! Mind you, I pureed mine... but it went down great! Pouch approved!

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

350Ann180
on 2/7/12 11:15 am - St. Williams, Canada
VSG on 05/02/12
Yeah good to know - great post op meal!

Joyce J.
on 2/7/12 9:20 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hi there

Good for you. Just take things slow

Even 6 years out I always have chili in the freezer. I make a crock pot full and freeze it. It is my fav comfort food

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

birdiegirl
on 2/7/12 9:24 pm
Joyce I also do the same thing....I love having containers of wls approved food in the freezer....I also love ham and pea soup....yummm

Joyce J.
on 2/7/12 9:40 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Mmmmmm

My boyfriend makes soup and I put it in the freezer. He made an awesome vegitarian soup last week end. The recipe is in the recipe group on here

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Most Active
Recent Topics