Omg...HUGE nsv!!!

babybuggie
on 6/23/12 5:44 am - Canada
 I never thought i would see the day but today when i went shopping i discovered almost all my new shorts i bought were a size nine and my tops were a combination of medium and large.  Gone are the days of shopping in plus sized clothing stores or sections and i am now down in size from a 24 to a single didget (size 9).  I can now buy clothes at any store and when i buy stuff on clearance it is actually cheap.  I almost cried right there in the store.  When my husband and i were shopping at value village i happened to walk by some capris that were size 24 so i had him take a picture of me now holding them up.  I'll see if he can upload it to here for me later.  How different my life has become.  My biggest challange now is saying no to all the beautiful clothes i want :-(. Lol!!  Have a great saturday all!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/23/12 5:48 am - Straford, Canada

Nathalie_Can
on 6/23/12 6:48 am
 I can't wait to reach single digits...lol...so happy for you...wtg
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Btrue2u
on 6/23/12 7:19 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
How great it must feel to shop in any store

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

pedlsanCAN
on 6/23/12 7:50 am - Meaford, Canada
RNY on 09/04/12
RIGHT ON!  I can't wait!

Take care,
Sandy

Monica M.
on 6/23/12 9:39 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
that's awesome!!

DebS55
on 6/23/12 10:34 am - Canada
It truely is exciting:) Absolutely amazing, we all get so excited about shopping at VV boutique!!

Me, most definitely included. Even though I can now shop anywhere, I have become used to hunting for the elusive bargain. The difference for me now, is that I am very selective. Durring the time I was rapidly losing weight it was so exciting to find cute clothes that fit and lots of them.:) Now in addition for shopping my size, it has become a mission, I find I am a label shopper. Honestly such fun. I really don`t think it is a transfer adiction...it is buying on the cheap! Bargain hunting!!

I was in VV today and noticed some very style concious women, young, middle aged and a bit older. All looked amazing in their own way. Fashion forward... I like to think `vintage shopping`` Makes me feel more `trendy`:) I love clothes and look good too!! I love my RYN:)

Monique M.
on 6/23/12 10:57 am - Canada
RNY on 05/25/12
 Wow that is amazing - I think that is what I am longing for the most - To walk in any store and by off the rack.

Congratulations to you AMAZING 

gardeninggal
on 6/23/12 11:48 am - Midland, Canada
 Wow good for you babybuggie.....I live in small town Ontario and clothes shopping has always meant a trip to Barrie and then it was Penningtons, Additionelle, Winners, etc.  I have been shopping with reg. size friends and I always tell them how great they look as they search the racks while I am intent on checking out the jewellery, scarves, etc. knowing all too well that the sales lady knows that there is not a thing that I would be able to fit into.  Your story is an inspiration and I surely look forward to shopping again and not having those boundaries of plus size...and I really just want to be dressed well and not have to be so limited.  Keep shopping!

Nancy

JJ_
on 6/23/12 12:01 pm
  Congrats.

Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics