Bottomless Pit!!!

Natasha B.
on 10/24/12 9:07 am - North Bay, Canada
I'm bored, stressed, irritable, depressed, ill, and all I want to do is eat.

I'm trying so hard not to eat everything in sight (my poor wiener dog, i love hot dogs!!) I've just made a protein shake to avoid the bag of lays bbq chips i begged DH to get me earlier today.

I still can't handle stress and STILL reach for food to cope. I don't think that will ever change.

(deactivated member)
on 10/24/12 9:11 am, edited 10/24/12 9:11 am - Straford, Canada
 Your dog is begging to go for a walk!  Go!  Now!  

My favorite dog of all times was my mini long haired dachshund!  I so loved Beemer!  He was the best!  His daughter Lexus was sweet but he was amazing, such a smart loving animal!  

Now take your dachshund for a walk!  
Natasha B.
on 10/24/12 9:17 am - North Bay, Canada
He is a great pup! He's RED!! His name is skipper (we adopted him at 3) but we call him weenie ! I'd take him, but I'm on bed rest atm. I would love to get him a long hair girlfriend in the future

(deactivated member)
on 10/24/12 9:24 am - Straford, Canada
 Love to see a pic of him!  Beemer was black and tan as was his daughter.  I love the reds, so beautiful!  I bet he'd like a girlfriend in the future too (long haired, smooth, wire, bet he doesn't care)!  

Have you checked out SOS dog rescue?  They rescue dogs from Quebec puppy mills and distribute them through the Brampton SPCA.  We got a teacup poodle from them two years ago.  They have a huge selection of dogs!  
Natasha B.
on 10/24/12 9:37 am - North Bay, Canada
Oh!! I'll have to check that out! I would rather rescue then get a puppy! The older guys need homes too and Puppies get adopted no problem!

I can't add a picture on my phone, so I'll post one from my laptop. He's so handsome. They never fixed him (poor guy is gonna freeze his gonads off in the snow he's so low to the ground, gives a whole new meaning to blue balls!) I don't want to put the man through fixing at this age.

(deactivated member)
on 10/24/12 10:04 am - Straford, Canada
Karen M.
on 10/24/12 9:12 am - Mississauga, Canada
Maybe it won't.  But what I urge you to do is think of protein-rich things that you may crave.  Have them readily available.  That's what saves me.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Natasha B.
on 10/24/12 9:20 am - North Bay, Canada
I know its all psychological I even had a great therapy session today! My head and my body want them. I'm usually craving ice chips (pica due to the anemia) I also quit smoking (a habit i picked up after WLS , but just in the last 6 months) and its only been two weeks, so I know that's not helping things!!

Heidi S.
on 10/24/12 1:36 pm - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
 karen, what are some of the protein rich things you keep on hand?

Sometimes you just put one foot in front of the other, even if you don't know where you're going. 

Surgery Aug. 29, 2012 with the Wonderful Dr. Aarts at TEGH

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Karen M.
on 10/25/12 12:38 am - Mississauga, Canada
I always.... ALWAYS... have different kinds of cheese cut into cubes or slices, different kinds of deli meats, raw almonds, ready-to-drink protein shakes in the fridge.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics