Apparently my boobies are public property

Toni B.
on 11/2/12 10:28 pm - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12

OMG YES! That IS a little personal! Wow... some people have no shame.

I just want to let you know, that breast reduction is not necessarily something you will need. I can hardly believe how much my boobs have shrunk.... and ALL MY LIFE I have been know for this huge ta-ta's.... and now I laugh at them... I was something like a 44DDD, and now I am  36DD at the most....and they are still shrinking!

Now granted, they look a little bit shrivelled up and saggy...but I don't care... they are just boobs...and they fill out a bra when needed...

It's funny, the people who used to stare at my boobs before, see me and start wondering where they went... you can tell by the goofy look on their face, they are wondering what I did with them... it's funny to watch.

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

mermaidz
on 11/2/12 11:40 pm - Brampton, Canada

LMAO.. this whole thread had just morphed into a life of it's own

I was a 44DD.. at some point.. and then I gave up on wearing bras

But I've started again so I must have lost weight because they fit.. esp my work out bras.

and honestly? I WOULD get an augmentation... just to lift the girls away from my waist line..not "Dolly Parton' big lol

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

sam1am
on 11/3/12 1:32 am

Haha good thread and good one on the postal code, Ian!  I went from a 42DD to a 36DD or a 34F.  Still plenty big and  look great in a bra, without, meh, could be worse!

I also love the semi-independant life apart from the rest of you!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

macrobug1
on 11/3/12 12:24 pm

Thanks everyone!  Would you believe I had two more people ask me that today??  Geez mail

Cuter_w_Curves
on 11/4/12 9:54 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

I LOVE YOU! ALL OF YOU! I just choked with laughter... I laughed over your comment about entering the room before you. I laughed over the postal code comment.

And Macrobug... AGAIN we are on a similar page.

Though I am open about the fact that I am doing WLS to be able to do a reduction. I am in need of re-equalization. Who knew they can "grow" with no weight gain, etc. and/or cause? That's a whole other ball of wax though.

A number of people have expressed dismay over this and I have had to actually reassure them I am aiming for something between a D-DDD/F. *scratches head* Yeah I know that is still a lot of boobie... I am sitting at 15 inches between bust and band measurements and hope to take it between 4-7 inches difference. No one NEEDS that much boobie (though it can be fun)... Wish me luck.

I really want to buy a jacket that is the RIGHT size. Instead of one that is "too big" and have to alter the waist 2 sizes smaller, etc. *sigh*

I am not holding out hope to lose a lot of breast. Mainly because when I lost 78lbs previously I lost across my back, and underarms, but not in the actual cup. When I have lost inches this time... Again the same place and the one side I didn't need to lose on. And I was a 36F-26-36 at 18... The girl**** a 38GG at 20... And so on. These puppies aren't likely going far...

I truly believe that once you hit and/or pass a DD it really becomes a matter of public property. People think it is ok to look, comment or goodness forbid... Touch. Be it the "brush against you", the "bump 'n run" (usually arms or shoulders), the "firmness feeler" (even/especially small children do this for some reason), etc.

My breasts are a very large part of me as well... And have been for my entire adult life. I make jokes and tell people they always enter every room before I do, etc. but I also dress in a way that camouflages them most of the time as of this year. I will admit I was more of a boobie-shirt girl before they became unbalanced.

Funny enough... I spend the copious amounts of money on bras, have deduced how to get the brand, size and styles I want for a fraction of the price... And yet... I prefer tank tops with built in bras, or no bra.

I really hope I get shrinking boobies... At least a little.

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Most Active
Recent Topics