Apparently my boobies are public property

macrobug1
on 11/2/12 10:59 am

Oh dear.  Not my intention!  Here is a safe place where we discuss EVERYTHING!!  I wouldn't be offended here.  Hugs!

Not One Too Many
on 11/4/12 8:12 pm - Canada

I've made the step 'mistake' as well. I'm guessing that the person is comes from and their reason for asking as well as how well them know the person really makes the difference here

Referral: April 24, 2012  Orientation: October 22, 2012 Surgery: June 17, 2013 With Dr. Anvari

gardeninggal
on 11/2/12 10:15 am - Midland, Canada

I must share that I am in a similar situation in terms of a small town....but on the bright side you are going to be the shining star on the horizon and your boobies are part of the show, like it or not.  Your body, your life and I am sure they will be the best dressed pair in town miss Dolly 

Nathalie_Can
on 11/2/12 10:40 am
People people people....as if they ask that....geez
Not sure if you are litterally asking but I'm answering...lmao...I used to be 52DDD and now, to make it graphic, I bend over forward and place one breast in my palm and that's all I have left...lol....36C now...lol...but that is with the tube sock look...can't wait for next year, new body from head to toe...no more loose skin..lol

I know the feeling of small town, I come from a little town of 3,000 and you couldn't poop without everyone knowing what color it is....gotta go with the flow! You should tell those who ask that you will probably get a breast augmentation and just laugh at their reaction...lol

Have a great weekend!
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

macrobug1
on 11/2/12 11:00 am

HA!  That is exactly what I am going to do the next time I get asked!!

Patm
on 11/2/12 11:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I love Natalies answer of breast augmentation. I would love to see their face. I think it is just brest envy. You have heard of penis envy well this is what woman have. I never had big boobs and now I have almost no boobs so can't relate.

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/12 12:33 pm, edited 11/2/12 12:33 pm - Canada

OK... I'm just gonna put it all out there and ask.... since this is a good thread to do so.... I don't want to offend so look away.................................................... I'm a 52H .............. is/was this anyone's size before surgery.............. what can I expect in the way of shrinkage ....

macrobug1
on 11/2/12 12:50 pm

Right now at 320 I am a 46J.  When I weighed 130 (many years ago) I was a 34E.  I have no idea if I will ever get there again but I expect that it will be completely different.  Wind sock with a tennis ball in it.

shrinkingeve
on 11/2/12 8:45 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/15/12

I am a 42 H-J depending on bra and how much I squeeze em, fold em and flop em in. I have already lost 150 lbs and the girls have seen better days. I was really busty even when weight was not such a factor so I am sure some volume will stay (too much in my opinion) I know I will likely get a lift and possible reduction when this journey progresses further.

To answer your question in 150 lbs lost I am able to squeeze into some 42 H and was a definite 46-48 J previously.

Evie

I run  The O.W.L.S. (Ottawa Weight Loss Surgery) Closet. We are a local clothing exchange and social group stemmed off of a couple of the local support boards on Facebook and also OH members for those having had or going to have WLSWe meet monthly for a large clothing exchange and potluck in the East end of Ottawa.

Feel free to contact me for details or add me on facebook: "Evie Katt"

onmom
on 11/2/12 1:00 pm

went from a 48 h to a 3 d

Most Active
Recent Topics