What exercise are you doing today?

Monica M.
on 2/1/13 9:40 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

I'm going to do 45 min on my elliptical, since its too yucky outside for running. sigh. Anyone else care to share?

Blu-Diva
on 2/1/13 9:47 pm - Hamilton, Canada

Water fit My first class wooo hooo

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

Patm
on 2/1/13 9:59 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Going for a long walk with my dog. Usually about 5 km.

gimpymom
on 2/1/13 10:07 pm

rearranging furniture and cleaning to make room for my Dad to move in till there is room in the retirement home....phew what a lot of work....

referral  Nov 23, 2011 orientation Dec 16   PATT Aug 9 OR DATE Aug. 20, 2012 ACHIEVED CLINIC GOAL Feb. 2013

momof4beautifulgirls
on 2/1/13 10:08 pm - Canada

I'm doing what Pat is doing.  I'm going to bundle up and take my dog on a 5 km walk, which is more like a light jog as my dog likes to walk fast  and he motivates me to keep up...love my walking partner.  I think I might also look for my Pilates tape which I haven't used in over 3 years, someone posted a link to an article about muscle strengthening and Pilates, so why not.

2mar
on 2/1/13 10:22 pm
RNY on 09/20/12

Like Pat and yourself being busy with the dogs.

Training new pup - obedience / tracking / protection training.  (and yes I need to run as well - not just the puppy . LOL)

Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

momof4beautifulgirls
on 2/2/13 1:10 am - Canada

Have fun training your pup, it can be quite tedious at time, but it is so worth it.  My dog could do with a bit more obedience training, but for the most part he is awesome.  No running for me today, too many ice patches.

Vi-Vi
on 2/1/13 10:09 pm
VSG on 12/13/12

Going on the treadmill as it's -38 without the wind!  Then house work!  Was just telling my husband we should get some snowshoes!  Since I'm down over 70 pds now I think that would be a great family activity!!

HW: 352.6.  Opti wt: 331,   Surgery wt: 308. CW: 190.4

Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at the moment!!   --Eggface

Patm
on 2/1/13 10:36 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I bought one of those Jaunt things for snowshoing. I gave it to my husband for Christmas. We are just trying to figure out when to go. It is up near Blue Mountain and I am told the view is great

Vi-Vi
on 2/1/13 11:52 pm
VSG on 12/13/12

That's awesome!  So it's like a rental for the day type thing?  The view would be awesome for sure especially during a light snowfall or after a snowfall where everything is nice & white!  Keep me posted!  Hope you have lots of fun.

Sylvie

HW: 352.6.  Opti wt: 331,   Surgery wt: 308. CW: 190.4

Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at the moment!!   --Eggface

Most Active
Recent Topics