Water

TanyaLH
on 6/8/13 10:50 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Sometime I have trouble drinking plain water, makes me gag.

I came across this site while surf the net, Thought I would share it for those that have trouble getting the water

http://www.theyummylife.com/Flavored_Water

Tanya

spitintheocean
on 6/8/13 11:27 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 02/13/12

Great site. A close friend had surgery for esophageal cancer. They cut out out his esophagus and top third of his stomach, then took half the remaining stomach and fashioned a substitute esophagus, leaving him with a stomach one third the size of the original. The results are somewhat similar to an RNY. Let this be a warning to those who have had long term, untreated GERD.

Sorry to get off track. But he's having a hard time drinking plain water and has been resorting to store bought fruit juices and I believe their sugar content has been contributing to his dumping episodes. This looks like an easy and tasty alternative with plenty of visual appeal versus Crystal Light.

time2changeme
on 6/9/13 1:10 am

Thanks for sharing this Tanya!

I have had problems keeping water down since my surgery, in order to get enough fluids in, I have been drinking watered down juices, crystal light, mio, chicken soup broth, all different kinds of herbal teas and ho****er with fresh lemon and sugar twin for a change.  I'm looking forward to the day when l can sip on some water again without vomitting!

mytimetoofly
on 6/9/13 4:13 am - Canada

Thanks I'm loving this! I have done a little with lemon and tea, but this is wonderful.

Deborah

the weight is coming off.......

Surgery: July 11, 2013. Hamilton, Ontario. 

TanyaLH
on 6/9/13 4:34 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Did my own flavour this morning, cherry lime....yum!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics