What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

Patm
on 11/22/13 4:13 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

It just made me laugh. She comes to about my shoulder and I am shorter than you.

Patm
on 11/21/13 8:25 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry to hear about your sleeping. Drops not helping anymore?

I am back to work today. Still have head ache but no dizziness. I am now on antibiotics for a sinus infection. I was told to stop the anti histamines since they were not helping and may have been making the headaches worse. I have not used my fitbit for days. I should have yesterday. With going to the doctor then to the pharmacy and back I would have had quite a few steps. I also had to take the dog out last night. He ran away because he remembered where some food was. My husband had not mentioned it so I had no idea where he was for 20 minutes. I was ready to murder him when I found him. A black dog in a dark cemetery where we walk is not easy to find!

b greek yogurt, special K protein

s hummus, carrots

l chili, apple

s skim milk, protein powder

d ribs and salad

s not sure

cal 1007, carbb 106, prot 86.5

kristaeb
on 11/21/13 9:23 pm

Sounds like a horrible night .. I hope your sinus infection gets better soon..Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Onward and
Downward

on 11/21/13 10:55 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Glad your dizziness is gone, but sorry to hear that your headache persists.  Hope you get some good rest this weekend.

How do you like the Special K Protein?  I'm finding it really helps me curb the munchies at night by planning a snack with it.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 11/21/13 10:59 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

A little crunchy but not bad. I will probably make some more granola over the weekend I was out. I also need to do baking tonight for our Church's craft show. I will see if I get it down. Not very enthusiastic at the moment

Onward and
Downward

on 11/22/13 4:01 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

I like the crunch, but I find the texture almost a bit styrofoamy in places, kind of like rice cakes.  Don't love that.

By the way, I was hoodwinked into buying Vector cereal.  It looked like there was even more protein in it than the Special K Protein cereal, so I was all, woo hoo, two types of cereal with high protein.

Yeah, well, I looked a little more closely at the nutrition info.  On the front of the package, it boasts 13g protein per serving.  Then when you look at the small print on the nutrition info, it actually only has 5g per serving, and the 13g figure is WITH MILK.  I was so peeved.  They make it look like they have more protein than Special K's 9g per serving (and the Special K protein count is for the cereal alone).  Talk about deceptive.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Patm
on 11/22/13 4:03 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

My husband has it sometimes. I have tried it but not a fan of Vector. Now he eats Oatmeal crisp which is like candy!

Laurie C.
on 11/21/13 8:29 pm - Collingwood, ON, Canada

Sorry it's kind of a hijack

not posting to the thread

just wanted to say Hi, I haven't posted in a while.

Have a great weekend everybody you three

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

Onward and
Downward

on 11/21/13 8:56 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Nice to see you, Laurie - hope you're doing well!

kristaeb
on 11/21/13 9:24 pm

Hi Laurie, have a great weekend..Krista..kiss

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Most Active
Recent Topics